Status
Not open for further replies.

Davad70

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 14, 2013
Indiana
www.juicemafia.com
Hi everyone,

We finally had time to get registered here as an official supplier.

We'll be posting our latest promotions and contests here.

Please post here is you have any questions about our products also.

For those of you who haven't been to our site the address is juicemafia.com

For those of you in the northern Indiana, southern Michigan area, we also have a B&M location in South Bend. It's located at 2210 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend, IN 46615. Hope to see you all there!

Davad70

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 14, 2013
Indiana
www.juicemafia.com
Let's start out with a bang.

2x50ML for $24.99
50MLSALE.jpg

Welcome to Juicemafia - Gourmet e-juice you can't refuse.

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
I am going to try out some new flavors and going to give your Premium line a try.

I am curious on the PG/VG ratio selections. What would you say are the differences in the 2 options you offer? ( 75vg-25pg vs 60pg-40vg )

My main 2 juices are 50/50 from you guys ( Scotch tobacco and Turkish ) along with a extra flavor shot in both. I notice in your Premium line you don't offer a flavor shot option.

So if i wanted to go more for flavor i would want which ratio? The 60pg/40vg?

or is the flavor the same in both ratios?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I just ordered 50ml each of your Vintage and Rosso and became an instant fan of both! I always give an unknown juice a taste test by putting a little on my finger and sampling the flavor. Vintage in particular is pure essence of tobacco and now one of my adv's. Keep up the good work.:thumbs:

That's good to hear from someone who shares similar tastes. I've been scoping out Juice Mafia, and now I know that I MUST give them a try!

Davad70

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 14, 2013
Indiana
www.juicemafia.com
I am going to try out some new flavors and going to give your Premium line a try.

I am curious on the PG/VG ratio selections. What would you say are the differences in the 2 options you offer? ( 75vg-25pg vs 60pg-40vg )

My main 2 juices are 50/50 from you guys ( Scotch tobacco and Turkish ) along with a extra flavor shot in both. I notice in your Premium line you don't offer a flavor shot option.

So if i wanted to go more for flavor i would want which ratio? The 60pg/40vg?

or is the flavor the same in both ratios?

There isn't an appreciable difference in flavor between the two. We flavor both ratios at slightly different levels to maintain consistency between the two.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I just ordered 50ml each of your Vintage and Rosso and became an instant fan of both! I always give an unknown juice a taste test by putting a little on my finger and sampling the flavor. Vintage in particular is pure essence of tobacco and now one of my adv's. Keep up the good work.:thumbs:

Have you tried out the Nero Tobacco or Highway4 yet, BB?

Really can't pass up the current sale of $9.99 for a 30ml or $12.49 for 50mls with free shipping on all orders over $30.

Lifewhacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Elkhart, Indiana
Have you tried out the Nero Tobacco or Highway4 yet, BB?

Really can't pass up the current sale of $9.99 for a 30ml or $12.49 for 50mls with free shipping on all orders over $30.

Jefsview! Fancy seeing you here from the Halo thread. I actually live about 3 minutes from their B&M shop, so if you ever want to know about a liquid, feel free to ask. As for Highway4, it's now my all day vape. (It's the one thing that has ever just blown Tribeca away for me.) I remember trying the Nero, but I'd have to go into the store again (just got back from there, actually.) but should be there within the next few days/week. I will let you know how good the Nero is. In all honesty though, I've never had anything less than excellent from their juice selection.

stomper38

Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
I just wanted to publicly apologize and state that these guys are an amazing company... My order was damaged in shipping and I received an empty envelope... After I acted like total jerk to them about it, they still refunded my order and sent a new shipment... Their customer service is top notch, and dealing with jerks like I was, they deserve the highest praise and thanks... I sincerely apologize, again, and thank you for being such a great company with such integrity... I will make sure every vaper I know is acquainted with your product and sing your praises to the masses... Nobody should ever hesitate to order from Juice Mafia...Thank you, again, for your professionalism, patience, assistance and general awesomeness... (Special thanks to Dave, who ever-so-kindly put me in my place... LOL...)

Tajji'smom

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2012
Southern Ontario
Boy this is a quiet thread! Just placed my first order with Juice Mafia. Great deals on right now. 2-50 ml bottles for $25 and free shipping over $30. Am trying Tropical Tobacco-Upside Down Pineapple-Strawberry Peach Freeze and Vanilla Lemon Swirl. Heard about them from someone on the Canada thread. Anyone try any of these juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread