Status
Not open for further replies.

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
YUCK! I just tried a cigarette for the first time in so long, and I have to say my Boston Cream Pie is 10x better.
I only took a few puffs and felt as if I then had to swallow a bottle of sanitizer, and wash my hands.

I honestly do not know why I ever even started smoking analogs in the first place, the taste is horrid.

-Jon

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Jon I tried a cig after months of vaping. I threw up my cookies all over! On a better note! TY for my great shipment of my favie butterscotch! The sweet note and the tasty watermelon n Mint X. You all take such good care of me! TY

Yikes that must have not been fun.
Glad you're enjoying the juice, we rely on you, so of course we're going to treat you like family :)

I have dreamed about smoking many times... but like Jon said, vaping tastes better - so when I have the chance to light up, I would rather vape etc...

I'm with you Tango. :vapor: vaping is a huge step up from cigarettes IMO. The taste, the smell, no more "oh let me get some gum cause my breath stanks", no more smelly fingers. It's just a healthier cleaner alternative that's more enjoyable.

Have a great day everyone!
Jon

sprink0281

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
S.W. Burbs of Chicago
Hey Jon,
Just wondering what the timeline is on the new bottles? Are you gonna go with 30ml's also? I can't seem to stop vaping this Love from Above its just so Damn tasty and I'm down to about 15 of the 30mls I received last week. Maybe we can work something out for a 120ml's of it. I'm trying to wait but if your still a couple weeks out don't think ill make it. Also, are you gonna offer both plastic and glass?

P.S. stay away from them damn analogs!

Last edited:

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
We thought it was a big deal to let people know that all of our juices are Diacetyl Free. So you'll now find this image on our home page.

DiacetylFree.jpg

What does "Diacetyl Free" mean?

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Diacetyl and acetoin are two compounds that give butter its characteristic taste. Because of this, manufacturers of margarines or similar oil-based products typically add diacetyl and acetoin (along with beta carotene for the yellow color) to make the final product butter-flavored, because it would otherwise be relatively tasteless. The United States National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health has suggested that diacetyl, when used in artificial butter flavoring (as used in many consumer foods), may be hazardous when heated and inhaled over a long period. Workers in several factories that manufacture artificial butter flavoring have been diagnosed with bronchiolitis obliterans, a rare and serious disease of the lungs. The cases found have been mainly in young, healthy, non-smoking males. There are no known cures for bronchiolitis obliterans except for lung transplantation.

Juices being diacetyl free are the top thing that a lot of vapors are looking for. Oh and their juices taste good too. :)

Jon im out of cinna danish swirl :( gotta get those bigger bottles in so I can order a bigger supply :)

sprink0281

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
S.W. Burbs of Chicago
Jon im out of cinna danish swirl :( gotta get those bigger bottles in so I can order a bigger supply :)

Maybe we can talk him into 120ml's and include one of them glass dropper bottles that we can transfer into...plus his juice gets better and better as it sits but I can't seem to keep it around that long. Specially the "love from above"! It pretty much stays in one of my ego's and I switch up with the other one..

Last edited:

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Maybe we can talk him into 120ml's and include one of them glass dropper bottles that we can transfer into...plus his juice gets better and better as it sits but I can't seem to keep it around that long. Specially the "love from above"! It pretty much stays in one of my ego's and I switch up with the other one..

He's gonna have to get 30 and 60s to carry atleast.

Im vaping my shade since I ran out of cinna danish swirl. I gotta say that the little left over from the cinna and the shade added to my carto, well let's just say they went pretty well together. :) love my mellow tobacco too. Nice green tea tobacco taste in there. Oh crap I just remembered that I need to do the reviews on the flavors I ordered. Lol sorry guys I have been taking a break lately. Will get to them soon. :)

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
Diacetyl and acetoin are two compounds that give butter its characteristic taste. Because of this, manufacturers of margarines or similar oil-based products typically add diacetyl and acetoin (along with beta carotene for the yellow color) to make the final product butter-flavored, because it would otherwise be relatively tasteless. The United States National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health has suggested that diacetyl, when used in artificial butter flavoring (as used in many consumer foods), may be hazardous when heated and inhaled over a long period. Workers in several factories that manufacture artificial butter flavoring have been diagnosed with bronchiolitis obliterans, a rare and serious disease of the lungs. The cases found have been mainly in young, healthy, non-smoking males. There are no known cures for bronchiolitis obliterans except for lung transplantation.

Juices being diacetyl free are the top thing that a lot of vapors are looking for. Oh and their juices taste good too. :)

Thank you VanderVape for the reply. Very good reply at that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread