D&D Vapor - Juice mixed fresh the day you order! Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darcnis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Mechanicsburg, PA
My dad just started vaping!!! First juice site I pointed him to.....DnD Vapor! You guys rock (awww crap maybe I shouldnt have done that...I see you all are trying to catch up on orders...damnit JIM...I need my Winter Chill ..lol)

Awesome! Glad to hear your father is vaping :). And haha, no worries, we are moving and will catch up on orders very quickly after the move has completed. :)

darcnis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Mechanicsburg, PA
Very sweet.... you guys are my #1 juice supplier! I will be placing my order for a large qty of Winter Chill soon... :) And maybe some berries and cream :)

Whenever you would like to order them, just shoot us an email at sales@dndvapor.com and we can go ahead and get the products added to the Special Requests category for you :)

darcnis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Mechanicsburg, PA
Looks like we forgot to announce the last few new flavors here, and this one's late too... whoops! :oops:

We've just rolled out our 50TH FLAVOR! (not counting one we removed a while back)

The product of an awful lot of experimentation, trial and error, I'm proud to introduce Doug's Tobacco Blend. It's a relatively simple tobacco compared to The Cap'm, and it has a nice honey note which I think really sets it off. We're offering it at full flavor strength, and also half flavor for those who like their tobacco vapes a bit more subtle. Of course it gets better with steeping time, but it's also good freshly mixed. :)

As always with our new flavors, it's on sale for its first week on the site: $3 for a 10ml bottle and $8 for a 30ml!

-Doug

darcnis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Mechanicsburg, PA
In celebration of Memorial Day, we are offering 25% off of all eliquid in your order! Please use coupon code "memorial2013" to take advantage of this promotion :).

Depending on the volume of orders during this promotion, shipping times will likely be a couple days later than usual. We will try our best to stay on schedule because shipping will not be possible on Monday because of the holiday.

We are also hoping that we can run the sale until 11:59 PM Eastern on Monday night, but depending on the volume, we may need to take the sale off early and we would like to reserve the right to do so in case it is needed. We don't want to get too backed up :).

Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone!

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
flag-happy-fourth-july.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread