Oh My Head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
I am such a happy monkey right now! I suffer from cluster migraines and NOTHING helps. Out of desperation I made a new flavor using scents that are proven to help migraines.....lavender, peppermint, and spearmint. IT WORKS! Had one coming on, immediately loaded up my dripper and BOOM stopped it in its tracks! YAYYYYYY!

Oh My Head! - $10.95 : deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait...

Yeah so happy this deserves its own thread :D

* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.* Cause Deej says I have to say this :D

Last edited:

fishj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
lawrenceville, Illinois
Witch1, do you have any recommendations for vaping to alleviate shoulder and neck pain?

I get that and it is usually due to stress.......Oh My Head could be helpful for that. I'm also ordering some other flavors to address different things. This all works on the principles of aromatherapy-which I swear by :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Witch1, do you have any recommendations for vaping to alleviate shoulder and neck pain?

I think you have to move to Colorado if you want to vape something that will take care of that. :lol:

ETA: I don't sniff ammonia to clear out my sinuses but I have been know to (rarely) clean something while they are stuffed.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I am such a happy monkey right now! I suffer from cluster migraines and NOTHING helps. Out of desperation I made a new flavor using scents that are proven to help migraines.....lavender, peppermint, and spearmint. IT WORKS! Had one coming on, immediately loaded up my dripper and BOOM stopped it in its tracks! YAYYYYYY!

Oh My Head! - $10.95 : deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait...

Yeah so happy this deserves its own thread :D

* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.* Cause Deej says I have to say this :D

Thank you for the link, I haven't heard of this company, I bookmarked their site for a future trial.......:)

They certainly have some great (sounding) products....hopefully they taste as good as the descriptions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread