The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Oh My Head!

Discussion in 'DeejStuff' started by witch1, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. witch1

witch1 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA
    I am such a happy monkey right now! I suffer from cluster migraines and NOTHING helps. Out of desperation I made a new flavor using scents that are proven to help migraines.....lavender, peppermint, and spearmint. IT WORKS! Had one coming on, immediately loaded up my dripper and BOOM stopped it in its tracks! YAYYYYYY!

Oh My Head! - $10.95 : deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait...

Yeah so happy this deserves its own thread :D

* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.* Cause Deej says I have to say this :D

2. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

That's wonderful! Vape the pain away.

Could you develop one that stops sinus headaches?

3. witch1

Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA
    Poeia I always use Menthol Blast when mine are giving me fits because it will unblock your sinus cavity which will help with the pain :)

4. Poeia

Kind of like sniffing ammonia?

5. witch1

Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA
    Ewww gross NO! Menthol Blast is yummy in my opinion. Ammonia is just blergh!

6. Poeia

I meant in terms of the effect on your sinuses, not the loveliness of the processs. :D

7. witch1

Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA
    Oh my bad! Yep it clears them right out. I nasal vaped it on a dare though.......I DO NOT recommend that :D

8. fishj

fishj Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Witch1, do you have any recommendations for vaping to alleviate shoulder and neck pain?

I get that and it is usually due to stress.......Oh My Head could be helpful for that. I'm also ordering some other flavors to address different things. This all works on the principles of aromatherapy-which I swear by :)

9. Poeia

I think you have to move to Colorado if you want to vape something that will take care of that. :lol:

ETA: I don't sniff ammonia to clear out my sinuses but I have been know to (rarely) clean something while they are stuffed.

10. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Arizona, Ecuador

Thank you for the link, I haven't heard of this company, I bookmarked their site for a future trial.......:)

They certainly have some great (sounding) products....hopefully they taste as good as the descriptions...!

11. Poeia

Nope. They taste better.

12. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    They're my go-to company. Especially since you get to choose PG/VG ratio and flavor load as well as nicotine strength for a great price :)

13. witch1

Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA
    Ya'll are too kind <3

14. Poeia

What strength? I've never vaped methol. I haven't even smoked it for about 30 years but I need to try it now.

15. witch1

Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA
    NO more than 100% because it is strong!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.