Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Thanks for the warm welcome... i have been curious..my locals juice isn't good at all.. it will be excellent to see just how good a premium liquid is..thanks for the advise i completely understand steeping.. i wont touch it till the end of july.. get my clone all cleaned and built awaiting the inauguration lol

it is a WORLD of difference. every flavor from NT may not be your thing but you'll taste and sense the quality ingredients and care that was taken to craft this juice.

lavender1742

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Chesterfield,VA,USA
it is a WORLD of difference. every flavor from NT may not be your thing but you'll taste and sense the quality ingredients and care that was taken to craft this juice.

Very true the first one I had was GCD, this was when I was trying to find a vape like that still. I realized after many attempts that I cAnt do cinnamon bakery vapes but I recognized that all of the flavors were present and that it tasted as it should. I just couldn't vape it. I recommended that one when people asked about cinnamon roll type vapes but I didn't actually purchase any for another couple months. The quality is matched by very few. After my first order I've been hooked and working hard to try all the flavors I'd missed. I just acquired Razz Cup but I also recently got QoH which is the best watermelon vape I've had and Altered State that I can't figure out, it's good but it's a little different every time i vape it it kinda reminds me of a fruit cocktail and every once in awhile it has almost a just beyond reach creaminess to it? Very hard to explain. Point being I have not had one NT juice that I didn't like. That is incredibly rare for me, I'm very picky. I've been called a vape snob but it's not that. There's too much out there now to vape inferior products or flavors you don't love.

Last edited:

smiddlet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welcome to the family! Are you in the Navy or a vet or have a loved one in the Navy? Kinda hard to miss the Navy seal in your avi. I'm an USAF vet and really appreciate my brothers and sisters in arms! If you are active duty check out the sticky at the top, Clark has a great deal for you!

The Strawnilla and Frenilla get better with age. Give them time to steep before passing judgement. I'd still give them a taste FOOPB to see how they are coming along...

I am a Navy Vet 87-94...thanks again for all the warm welcomes

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I just ordered one of each of the Frenilla and Strawnilla.. it was the pretty images you posted up.. Great Marketing..

Thanks and I cant wait to taste what the buzz is about..:vapor:

Welcome to the family smiddt68!~ You picked a couple great flavors to kick off your NT addiction!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Hi Smiddlet and welcome to the cult.(Yes I did look the word up and I think we qualify) You think the marketing is great, just wait 'till you try the product and service. I have not tried Frenilla or Strawnillak, but I just placed an order for Frenilla. I am a big Virus fan, but I usually include a bottle of something else when I reorder the Virus...

What cult? (hides the funny hats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread