Omega how to video

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Ok Rob I just about had a fit because I couldn't get it back to the way it was originally. I finally got it back together using the dime spacing. I was tightening all of the allen screws down instead of just doing one, then letting go, and tightening the others. Whew! So peeps if you find it all wobbly, or all the way tight you have screwed too many screws down. lol

I have almost had my Omega for a month and it needed cleaned because it was getting harder to push the button down. I made sure not to wipe off the threads this time around because I have to go and get some noalox. Oh and the dime helps. :)

Thundercats

May 14, 2010
Lawton, OK
HELP!!!! I finally took mine apart and can't for the life of me get it back together again!! CDDZ since I now know your the one who makes these. Can I just put all the parts in a ziploc bag and mail them to you?? Everything is clean and ready for reassembly. Just let me know the cost and I will put the money in the bag with the Omega.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
HELP!!!! I finally took mine apart and can't for the life of me get it back together again!! CDDZ since I now know your the one who makes these. Can I just put all the parts in a ziploc bag and mail them to you?? Everything is clean and ready for reassembly. Just let me know the cost and I will put the money in the bag with the Omega.

I have done that before..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread