Once Again FreedomSmokeUSA is the best RY5 recommendation

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by pcijohn, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pcijohn

pcijohn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have ordered from a bunch and they continually outperform their competition.
    Just got RY5
    all I can say is WOW It is fantastic my new fav for now because I just ordered 7 more flavors to try but if you haven't tried RY% yet and like a good RY4 this is the mac daddy!

Great service super fast shipping and I love the hand written thank you's as well as the free samples

Dave and crew keep up the good work I am a faithful customer

2. Sue1971

Sue1971 Super Member ECF Veteran

What does the RY5 tast like?

3. pcijohn

pcijohn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It tastes like a stronger flavored RY4 but different I guess the main thing I noticed is how smooth it is.I got 24mg nic and it is smooth It is very tasty on the inhale almost you are licking a ice cream cone

4. Chelseafn

Chelseafn Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just got my batch in today! Love it! Kind of reminds me of carmel corn with a hint of chocolate. Good stuff!

5. Sue1971

Ok an ice cream cone...So it's a sweet flavor? :eek:) I've never had a RY4 so that's why I'm asking...I hear alot of that name, But clueless on the flavor... lol I might have to order a sample bottle to try it.. if it is like an ice cream cone

6. Sue1971

Typing at the same time...lol Oh well if it does taste like that I will def have to try it...

7. MXBNW

MXBNW ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hmm I have been ordering from FSUSA now for a while and thought that the RY4-5 were tobacco flavors I think I may have to give this a try on my next order. Pan and Dave really now there stuff.

8. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

yes the RY5 was an answer to the RY4 folks who asked over and over for the same thing only sweeter. trust me, vape it alot :)

9. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I can't get past the Hopscotch to try anything else....im totally a hopscotch addict... I even dream about it. haha

10. Satharra

Satharra Ultra Member ECF Veteran

MXBNW, don't want you to be unhappy, but the RY4 definitely has a tobacco undertone. I don't care for tobaccos much any longer but I still like this one. However, if you really dislike tobacco flavors, this one may not be your cup of tea.

I haven't tried RY5 so I can't comment as to whether it has a tobacco flavor or not.

11. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Same here... I don't like any tobacco flavors, but I love RY4! The RY5 is also very good! I use both of them.

12. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

I'm so glad I saw your post! I tried to reply to you last night in the rant strange thread, but it was closed. Yep - I love the hopscotch too! I like it even better than butterscotch almond!

13. mauisun

you hopscotch freaks lol :)
    I have a flure cured light tobacco I am finalizing it encompases a very light tobacco and some awesome sweetness for a killer sweet smooth vape :)

14. cozzicon

cozzicon Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Now that sounds interesting :)

15. MXBNW

MXBNW ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sweet is what it has to be for me :):):) Hopscotch and ButterScoth Almond ROCKS Still letting the Caramel Cream age a bit.. LOL its not like I am short of any of my Favs... >>>>>>>>>> :) <<<<<<<<<<

16. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't really think they are necessarily tobacco flavors. To me it's more like slightly sweet with an earthy undertone if that makes sense.

17. mauisun

I do RY4 all day long myself. I am always testing new flavors so I get exposed to other flavors all day but I really love the RY4. We are also working on "confection" it encompases all the sweets in one tight combo that satisfies any sweet tooth :)

18. son et lumiere

son et lumiere Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Not only is freedomsmokeusa the best Ry5 reccomendation they are the only people that carry it. Can't wait to try some.

19. banjo

banjo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

The FSUSA RY4 is the best that I've found, and, if you like sweetness, the RY5 is what you are looking for......

20. deback

deback Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Banjo - I'm in total agreement with you that FSUSA has the best juices, even though I've only tried their RY4 and Apple not quite a month ago. Received some more RY4 in the mail yesterday and an RY5 sample that I ordered. Do you receive the same flavor every time you order RY4?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.