Freedomsmokeusa... wow!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I just want to say "WOW" about my experience with Pam and David at FreedomsmokeUSA!
I ordered because they had a great deal going on and my mom LOVES their butterscotch juice. So the deal enticed me, and while I am VERY limited on the $ I can spend on ANYTHING for vaping, I somehow convinced my hubby to let me place this order. I am SO happy he let me!

On Friday night I ordered a 30ml bottle Butterscotch/Almond and with the deal I got $5 off, PLUS my choice of a 10ml bottle, AND a sample of their choice. Immediately after my order I got the confirmation e-mail. Then I received a personal e-mail from Pam stating that they got my order and they'll process it and get it right out to me. How sweet of her to write! That e-mail was followed by a few more (and a little poking fun at my mom for being a butterscotchaholic, lol).
On Saturday I received shipping notification...
Then MONDAY, got the order! Wow! SO fast! Packaged perfectly and

vaping away on this DELICIOUS butterscotch/almond right now! Woohoo!! That was AMAZING service, super FAST shipping, and DELICIOUS juice!!!!!

YAY!

THANKS so much Pam and David!! :)

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
super fast shipping!!! I wont hesitate ordering from them again. The banana/strawberry is great! Although I would like a little more strawberry flavor. If you like banana you cant go wrong with this! Also got Almond Joy. Kind of reminds me of Butter Carmel Corn. Havent tried the other sample I got yet. But I would also like to thank the crew there. You all rock!

Blake

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yes, I have ordered from them several times now and will order more from them. Their juices are outstanding. I too took advantage of their sale (missed out on the 10ml part though darn it!), but still got a freebie. I ordered Butterscotch Almond as well and the freebie was a sample of Chocolate Biscotti. Both were spot on and top notch in vapor and TH at 24mg. If you haven't tried their juice, you should!

jude8753

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
PA
I got one of the small sample specials last week and they were delicious even though 2 of the small samples had leaked out I still got to enjoy some of it. They must have been great because they disappeared within 3 days and I never vape that much. I did just start dripping though so maybe it burns a lot quicker? Couldn't put it down.

Still happy as can be today, I can't seem to stop vaping this butterscotch/almond! LOL I did vape some cinnamon bun today, and that was delish also! :D I <3 freedomsmokeusa!!

lol, say hit to your mom, butterscotchaholic :)
and yeah, I love to vape our flavors too. any time someone wants a tad more of one of the flabors just click on the add a splash of whatever for free and you can bump up a flavor, or add something else entirely :)

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
lol, say hit to your mom, butterscotchaholic :)
and yeah, I love to vape our flavors too. any time someone wants a tad more of one of the flabors just click on the add a splash of whatever for free and you can bump up a flavor, or add something else entirely :)
Ahhh! I didn't even SEE that option! LOL I reeeeallllllly! LOVE this butterscotch/almond! hehehe Still vaping it, haven't switched back to my normal flavors... Any chance I can convince you guys to make a gingerbread flavor? LOL! ;)

Ghost Song

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Oklahoma
agreed. received my first shipment from them promptly. they had a special offer that was too good to pass up 30ml at $10 and they threw in a 10ml bottle of your choice and a 3ml bottle of their choice. I have the butterscotch almond, the wyatt earp, and the coffee x. my favorite of the three would have to be the wyatt earp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread