Order # and Ship times

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I did right after I took the pic. Cool dark place and camera doesn't work there. I am enchanted by Huntsman I initially wasn't going to get it, but I am glad I did. Very strong TH, I had to close an airhole to tame it a bit. Legend is nice and subtle.

It's probably the alcohol in the Huntsman causing the TH , it will smooth out shortly and it becomes phenomenal after a couple of weeks , great starting lineup you got there Nanook , I noticed you're vaping 100%VG , I usually request extra extract in my 100%VG HHV juices though not all of them need it , Dragon's Fire in 100%VG with extra extract is freaking delicious and I always order my Legend that way .

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
come on peoplezzz dont do this to me....

and yes I did ask them to do this..... :)

yall are just awesome have Adam send me his secrets to his tobacco extract
process... thought Id ask ;)

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Crackberry (Purity) = $21.00
Nicotine Level 18mg
Bottle Size 50ml
PG/VG Ratio 100% VG
Add Menthol? No Menthol
1 x Cherry Bomb (Purity) = $21.00
Nicotine Level 36mg
Bottle Size 50ml
PG/VG Ratio 100% VG
Add Menthol? No Menthol

Nanooks

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Salt Lake
It's probably the alcohol in the Huntsman causing the TH , it will smooth out shortly and it becomes phenomenal after a couple of weeks , great starting lineup you got there Nanook , I noticed you're vaping 100%VG , I usually request extra extract in my 100%VG HHV juices though not all of them need it , Dragon's Fire in 100%VG with extra extract is freaking delicious and I always order my Legend that way .

I can see with Legacy and DF adding the flavor bump. When I bump Cherry Bomb its just to counter the natural flavor loss with aging.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Happy Summer
Order # 43746
Saturday 21 June
Shipped: 25 June
Departed USA: 3 July
Arrived: TBA

1 ea. Adam's Apple (Purity)
Nicotine Level - 12mg
Bottle Size - 50ml
PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Heavenly Tobacco
Nicotine Level - 12mg
Bottle Size - 50ml
PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Huntsman (Purity)
Nicotine Level - 12mg
Bottle Size - 100ml
PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Pirate's Booty (Purity)
Nicotine Level - 12mg
Bottle Size - 50ml
PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Sweet Swish
Nicotine Level - 12mg
Bottle Size - 50ml
PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

Updating shipping & tracking dates. Hope to receive this week... :toast:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I can see with Legacy and DF adding the flavor bump. When I bump Cherry Bomb its just to counter the natural flavor loss with aging.

I think that's what will be on the next order of mine - Legend and Cherrybomb and something new like Lemonade or Strawberry Lemonade and I have to give Fireball another try at higher PG and nic levels. The first time the PG and nic were too low and I also was suffering from sinus problems = no flavor what-so-ever. Not blaming anyone but myself.

When I bump any (and all) flavors it's to counter the natural flavor loss from 40+ years of stinkies!

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Happy Summer
Order # 43746
Saturday 21 June
Arrives: 15 July

1 ea. Adam's Apple (Purity)
Nicotine Level - 12mg
Bottle Size - 50ml
PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Heavenly Tobacco
Nicotine Level - 12mg
Bottle Size - 50ml
PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Huntsman (Purity)
Nicotine Level - 12mg
Bottle Size - 100ml
PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Pirate's Booty (Purity)
Nicotine Level - 12mg
Bottle Size - 50ml
PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

1 ea. Sweet Swish
Nicotine Level - 12mg
Bottle Size - 50ml
PG/VG Ratio - 70/30

Yup, 24 days waiting, stalking and pacing. Finally, the caps and drip tips are off and the ageing process started properly. Can't wait to taste the two new flavors Sweet Swish and Adam's Apple as well as dig into a couple old favs.

[emoji108] my huntsman, dragons fire, legend, sludge, and serendipity all in 20/80 3mg 30ml arrived within 4 days including the day I ordered! They are all steeping atm, but I tried them every 2 days and they are maturing very good! I shake them everyday and notice them getting slightly darker [emoji106]

-LowCarProblems-
-VapingEnthusiast-
@fortefied @alex5mpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
[emoji108] my huntsman, dragons fire, legend, sludge, and serendipity all in 20/80 3mg 30ml arrived within 4 days including the day I ordered! They are all steeping atm, but I tried them every 2 days and they are maturing very good! I shake them everyday and notice them getting slightly darker [emoji106]

-LowCarProblems-
-VapingEnthusiast-
@fortefied @alex5mpg

Enjoy LCP!

saussie

Mar 13, 2014
Australia
I ordered on the 28th June and it arrived today, which is normal for my o'seas orders as I don't see the sense in paying more for shipping than for the product so I'm more than happy with HHVs rates ... but was a tad disappointed with the packaging, it was a ziplock bag inside a bubblewrap lined envelope ( okay, no leaking :)) but no labels on the bottles, just the name of the juice stamped in black ink ... no business card to give to a friend etc. I'm guessing it's because of custom crackdowns and I'm not really complaining, just it could've looked more attractive? Us Aussies are not allowed to buy/sell nic here but we can import it ( so far ) I've bought from Goodlife Vapors, AVE and Mt Baker and they have labels etc .. mind you, if the juice is as good as it's rep, they can send it wrapped in newspaper LOL!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I ordered on the 28th June and it arrived today, which is normal for my o'seas orders as I don't see the sense in paying more for shipping than for the product so I'm more than happy with HHVs rates ... but was a tad disappointed with the packaging, it was a ziplock bag inside a bubblewrap lined envelope ( okay, no leaking :)) but no labels on the bottles, just the name of the juice stamped in black ink ... no business card to give to a friend etc. I'm guessing it's because of custom crackdowns and I'm not really complaining, just it could've looked more attractive? Us Aussies are not allowed to buy/sell nic here but we can import it ( so far ) I've bought from Goodlife Vapors, AVE and Mt Baker and they have labels etc .. mind you, if the juice is as good as it's rep, they can send it wrapped in newspaper LOL!

You put your finger on it. They label it generically due to custom's problems. They've had customers get burned before so they take no chances. Many vendors wont even sell internationally. I'd be happy you got your juice safe and sound. :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

-LowCarProblems-
-VapingEnthusiast-
@fortefied @alex5mpg

uhoh youre brusing them ;)

uhoh youre brusing them ;)

Lol and bruising them I will do haha... Currently vaping huntsman
y5azydab.jpg

-LowCarProblems-
-VapingEnthusiast-
@fortefied @alex5mpg

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Saussie, that's exactly why they don't have labels. All my orders save two that were shipped ConUS have come the same way. Even though they take longer to get to us on this side of the globe, you still need to do the caps & drip tip off for at least 24 hours. I don't think you'll be disappointed with the juices.
:toast:

Dang HHV headquarters is on it. I placed an order for 4 50mil bottles at 9 am Friday morning and got my shipping notice at 1 pm Friday afternoon. That means I should have it Monday. Sweet!

Sweet!! My best advice for hhv net tobacco flavors is to let them steep for a good 2-3 weeks! I noticed major changes in the flavor(took notes and everything lol)

For example: sludge on the first day wasn't appealing to me. Tasted like straight raisens! After 2 weeks it changed to a light plum, and light tobacco... A week after, it became a very DARK tobacco flavor with plum exhale! Love the flavor now! But in the beginning it was my least favorite!

-LowCarProblems-
-VapingEnthusiast-
@fortefied @alex5mpg

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Sweet!! My best advice for hhv net tobacco flavors is to let them steep for a good 2-3 weeks! I noticed major changes in the flavor(took notes and everything lol)

For example: sludge on the first day wasn't appealing to me. Tasted like straight raisens! After 2 weeks it changed to a light plum, and light tobacco... A week after, it became a very DARK tobacco flavor with plum exhale! Love the flavor now! But in the beginning it was my least favorite!

-LowCarProblems-
-VapingEnthusiast-
@fortefied @alex5mpg

I've waited and had them fresh. And I've come to prefer them fresher.

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
Order #46750 on 8/17/14 should be in my mailbox today. I'm trying some new stuff this time. All 100% VG, extra flavor/extract, no menthol, and 6 mg.

White Lie 15 ml
Double D Watermelon 15 ml
Parrothead 30 ml
Crackberry 15 ml
Bah-In 15 ml
Tuscan Cocoa 100 ml
Bleeding Heart 15 ml
Razzberry 15 ml
Cherry Bomb 15 ml
Shadow 100 ml

:)

Save me some of that Key Lime stuff! I want to do a side x side comparison to that Tortuga I've got.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Order 46953, placed 8/21 - and shipped today, 8/22!

All 60/40 PG/VG and most are 15 mg nic.

15 ml
White Lie
Nice Pear
Bah-In

30 ml
Temptation

50 ml
Serendipity

100 ml (2 bottles of 50 ml)
Legend - 12 mg (for the Magma - had to step down a bit)

I am so not a fruit vaper, but the Magma makes all flavors amazing. One is dedicated to constant Legend - that cherry! Mmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread