Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I did not load it into the kayfun. I just tried a little in the dripper. It DOES taste like coffee for sure. It is not knock your head off strong, but you won't be saying I can't taste it either. I like my coffee with sugar, and cream. I tasted maybe a little sweetness, and no cream. I can't place that taste, but I have had coffee just like it. Maybe Starbucks? It has been a long time since I've had a coffee from there. I'd say it is medium to somewhat strong. But it is not Louisiana coffee strong. I am not sure what dark roast tastes like, so I can't help you there. I really wish they would put better descriptions on juices. Just get a small bottle next time. Just because I like it, doesn't mean that you will. I don't like super strong coffee. If it is that way, I add a ton of sugar and cream to it.

Try blending a little Tusacan Cocoa or Temptation or Heavenly Army or Shadow in with that coffee.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I ordered a 15ml bottle of Fresh Grindz with my last order. It's only been aging about 5 days, so I'll give it another week or two before trying it.

I only ordered 15ml because my experience with coffee vapes has been terrible. Most all of them taste like popcorn to me, and some were worse. I'm hoping this one is different.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
tada.... placed an order

1 x Pirate's Booty (Purity) = $40.00
Nicotine Level 36mg
Bottle Size 100ml
PG/VG Ratio 100% VG
Add Menthol? No Menthol
1 x Adam's Apple (Purity) = $13.00
Nicotine Level No Nic
Bottle Size 30ml
PG/VG Ratio 100% VG
Add Menthol? No Menthol
1 x Tuscan Cocoa (Purity) = $13.00
Nicotine Level No Nic
Bottle Size 30ml
PG/VG Ratio 100% VG
1 x Dragon's Fire (Purity) = $21.00
Nicotine Level 24mg
Bottle Size 50ml
PG/VG Ratio 100% VG
Add Menthol? No Menthol
1 x Legend (Purity) = $21.00
Nicotine Level 24mg
Bottle Size 50ml
PG/VG Ratio 100% VG
Add Menthol? No Menthol
1 x Heavenly Army (Purity) = $13.00
Nicotine Level 12mg
Bottle Size 30ml
PG/VG Ratio 100% VG
Add Menthol? No Menthol

arrived 3-19..... :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I ordered a 15ml bottle of Fresh Grindz with my last order. It's only been aging about 5 days, so I'll give it another week or two before trying it.

I only ordered 15ml because my experience with coffee vapes has been terrible. Most all of them taste like popcorn to me, and some were worse. I'm hoping this one is different.

How do you like your coffee, Pappy? If you drink it black any cream flavoring in the juice may throw it off.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com

How do you like your coffee, Pappy? If you drink it black any cream flavoring in the juice may throw it off.

Fresh Grindz is a very pure espresso / dark roast coffee flavor. No cream or sugar, just black coffee. So if Pappy takes his coffee black, he'll probably like this juice. I also got the "popcorn" flavor from HHV Mocha Java Smooth, but don't taste anything here other than strong coffee.

Here is my review of Fresh Grindz.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx

I drink it black. I tried the Fresh Grindz. It does not have any popcorn taste to it, but was pretty bitter tasting to me. I'm out of Temptation, but I'm thinking something along those lines would mix well with it. Maybe even some Shadow or HA - a little creaminess to knock the bitterness back a little.

Reactions: kkay59

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I didn't find it bitter. I like to have my Israeli Coffee from Yaeliq. I vaped it so much I wasn't getting much taste out of it. I then top it off with the Fresh Grindz, and it brings it back to life. I also like the Fresh Grindz by itself. You can add Tuscan Cocoa, or whatever you want to it. It would still be good. I don't drink my coffee black. So it is good to lighten it up with something else, if need be.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
ordered and waiting
Legend 30ml 24n 2X flavor 100vg
PB 100 ml 36n 2X flavor 100VG
Crackberry 30ml 0n 2X flavor 100vg
Sampler Pack ( 100vg 3n)
Black n Blue
Cin City
TC
TC

hmmm last order lasted me almost 2 months

goodness arrived today
and I got a free sample of ....
gooey butter cake and grape

the gooey butter cake is definately a vanilla butter.. very creamy smooth and buttery actually I kinda like it. bet it will mix well with some of my DIYNETS.... ;)

Reactions: kkay59

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
Since there has been a lot of talk about what to mix in with Fresh Grindz, I felt like adding my 2cents. Nutcase, Gooey Butter Cake, Cin City, Atomic Grasshopper (if you like mint mocha type coffee IRL), Vanilla Dream, Pumpkin Spice and Blueberry Muffin (did this recently, it was delicious) are all great, great ideas. :)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Well I haven't ordered in a while. Today I made a large order. I am going to have to stock up before the new TX regs start. 200ml of Heavenly Tobacco, 100 ml of Gaia. 30ml of Fresh Grindz. I would have liked to buy more, but alas...I overdid it with what I did get. I like the Heavenly Tobacco in my Woodvil. I am on the last 15ml of it now. I will be out before the new package gets here, sadly.

Reactions: Bronze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread