Origin Vape Event Thread #1 - Turning over a new leaf! o-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
That should look pretty Sweet Also. Don't think that would work with mine though. Pretty sure it would clash with the greenish color the Vehicle is lol
You can get purple rim spray coating. .it peels off if you don't like it..but it'll last all winter

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
So Jealous of her, If I could have mine purple I sooooo would LOL
Wife and daughter..purple nuts.(.I'm a green guy) to the point of what full college daughter wanted to go AFTER community college ??? Freakin L.S.U.!! REALLY?...NJ - La...go Rutgers !

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
Entry 9
9.WHATS YOUR FAVORITE FALL FOOD

images

Reactions: Reddhott

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yeahhhh. .my wife's a purple nut also..lol..right down to her car..jeez
Me too! Haven't found the perfect purple shade for a car yet out of those I've seen. But would love a purple car if I could find just the right shade.

That should look pretty Sweet Also. Don't think that would work with mine though. Pretty sure it would clash with the greenish color the Vehicle is lol
Purple and green actually look great together, you just have to have the right shades of each.
upload_2016-10-19_18-19-47.jpeg
upload_2016-10-19_18-19-47.jpeg

upload_2016-10-19_18-20-11.jpeg
images

This Apple Cider Kentucky Sunrise is made with bourbon, apple cider, and pomegranate simple syrup. This southern twist on the classic…

Ingredients
Produce
  • 1 cup Pomegranate, juice
Condiments
  • 1/2 oz Pomegranate simple syrup
Baking & Spices
  • 1 cup Sugar
Drinks
  • 4 oz Apple cider
Beer, Wine & Liquor
  • 2 oz Bourbon
Other
  • Garnish (optional)- orange slice
I'm not much of a bourbon drinker, but that sounds really good. Saved that to try.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Or...purple and aqua!!!
I'm kinda wearing that right now. Not exactly aqua, more of a sky blue tank top and purple shorts. Most all of my clothes are purple or have purple in em, or go with something purple. lol

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I'm kinda wearing that right now. Not exactly aqua, more of a sky blue tank top and purple shorts. Most all of my clothes are purple or have purple in em, or go with something purple. lol
Yay! My hubby had a purple Saturn when we first started dating...good thing it's his favorite color, too!

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Entry 4

IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO GET SOMEONE TO VAPE..WHO WOULD THAT BE?

Wife's best friend. Tried a couple times, never worked. She wouldn't move past the Quickie-Mart type things, complained how awful they were, and insists that vapers are "still smoking". That part drives me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread