Tiger Town, Ala
15095590_668179823330988_3840239621397464929_n.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

absolutely LOVED both of these! So very true!! Christmas is fun.......but I love Thanksgiving more. I'm always thankful for so many things, but love setting aside a day to truly focus on giving thanks!!

What. you too Deb?? blizzard , storm,or power outtage.? lol
huh? newp, was just saying that my son is also a turkey baby. He wasn't born on Thanksgiving, but his birthday falls on Thanksgiving ever so often. He figured out the pattern of when it does. We've had a cold spell, but no freezing or power outtages or anything like that. Very thankful for that. But we don't really get power outtages from freezing in my part of Texas very often.

Hope everyone has a very blessed Thanksgiving!!

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
absolutely LOVED both of these! So very true!! Christmas is fun.......but I love Thanksgiving more. I'm always thankful for so many things, but love setting aside a day to truly focus on giving thanks!!

huh? newp, was just saying that my son is also a turkey baby. He wasn't born on Thanksgiving, but his birthday falls on Thanksgiving ever so often. He figured out the pattern of when it does. We've had a cold spell, but no freezing or power outtages or anything like that. Very thankful for that. But we don't really get power outtages from freezing in my part of Texas very often.

Hope everyone has a very blessed Thanksgiving!!
Sorry.I thought u read my post about me teasing my mom about my brother(the accident lol).was due to a blizzard etc..because the rest of us kids are born in late winter. all within 30 days.5 yrs apart..my parents planned EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread