army navy.jpg
army navy.jpg
mercy.jpg

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Merry Christmas &Safe New Year ! Ok people here's your public service announcement.
Plz,NO drinking /buzzed driving!
Friends/family don't let them go!
Not only will you ruin your life, but potentially ruin others' !
Plus,make the holidays BORING for the emergency personal that have to work/on call for them..that's their best wish.. again..
SafeTravels to all !

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Hi all..HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
well,it gonna be a new year..plz let it start out well. .
For those of you who don't kno, the year ending holiday season, Christmas, Hanukkah ,Kwanzaa etc, is the one time of the year when law enforcement gives ALOT of latitude and good will,to those that uncharacteristically screw up.breaks given,warnings issued,(2 choices,go home or go to jail,luv that line lol)
However. The BEGINNING of the new year ? Hit the reset button..Back to work..Tha absolute worst part of the year to mess up.
For those that protect and serve..are going to do just that.all bets are off.that's just the way it is.
Start '17 by being responsible, looking out for you neighbors, or for those that cant defend themselves (people AND animals).don't just turn a blind eye.HELP! dont be quick to judge. you haven't walked a mile in their shoes. .
the U.S.A is a good country.there are men and women fighting and dying everyday to defend our freedom.from all walks of life,religions.
But we have to unite from within,or their sacrifice is meaningless !
“The only thing necessaryfor the triumph of evil is for good men(people) to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke.
One last thing (I kno,I kno)
NO DRINKING AND DRIVING ! PLZZZZZZ.

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Excellent !
Yo everybody. .give a shout out to Redd. Don't think she's been feeling well with this cild weather,and a little love from all of us can do wonders.let her kno we're not just out here to win free stuff..she does a great thing when she does the contests..but I goes deeper than that. So let's hear it !!##

Reactions: Reddhott

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Oh boy people. .musts been A LOT of luvin goin on out there for the Valentine holiday lol.. because nobody's been out here for a while.good job to all u guys that didn't buy the cliche candy heart ,or the obligatory roses...
I made a giant soft pretzel(like at the ball games or coney island) and costed it w white&dark chocolate..wife luvs those pretzels.but what a mess..lol...I'm not a professional people..plus ,she got home too early..busted b4 I could clean up...

Reactions: greasegizzard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread