Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I just want to update everyone:

We have purchased a new building, and are going to be renovating/moving Copper Creek to larger facilities.

As of this week, we will be closing the website every Friday at 4pm Central time, and re-opening on Monday at 8am. I did post it on the website earlier in the week, but wanted to make sure to post it here as well.

We've been working 12-14 hour days, 7 days a week since we opened. While we love what we do, we need some time on the weekends to attend to our home, our family, and the new building.

I do hope that everyone understands.

Thank you.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
As a self-employed slave, I can completely understand the need for some downtime - I'm all too familiar with the 120-140 hour weeks. What I could use is some clarification on is the website ordering. Why are the hours restricted to place an order? Why not allow 24/7 ordering & just get to the orders over the weekend on Monday morning? I've gone to the site 4 times to place an order, only to realize that it's Friday afternoon & you've already shut off ordering. I'm not in a big hurry to get the order, but I never seem to time it right to at least place it. Is there something I'm missing?

Looking forward to trying your juices, I hope. I've heard some good things about your coffee.

Not trying to beat up on you guys, just an honest question. Thanks! :)

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Hi,

For over two years we had the checkout open 24/7 and found ourselves working nearly 24/7. Leaving the checkout open means that we have to mix 7 days a week or we get hopelessly behind. We like getting orders out quickly, and not getting orders out within a day completely rattles me.

Most people can place an order without having to contact me, but when someone makes a mistake with their order I need to be available to correct it.

As much as I love what I do, I do need to tend to my family/home/etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread