Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
7/17 #2 (since i had wrong topic)
I love my Provari, but always like to have spares "just in case". I've never been a fan of box mods because they remind me of a pack of cigarettes, but the 25W Heatvape Defender VV/VW Mini Box mod looks like a great cross between the two styles! Keeping this one on my radar!

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/17

This weeks Topic is Batteries/MODS:

The very first battery that I got two years ago in 2013 was an eGo C-twist, it was somewhat successful in getting me to cutback a whole lot on cigarettes but after dropping my protank it broke and I slipped back into smoking. 50 days ago I got the Innokin MVP 2.0 and I stopped smoking immediately. It has plenty of battery life for a couple of days of vaping with no worries, it's built like a tank and it goes to 11 watts which is exactly where I like my Nautilus Mini to be set to.

Thank you for the contest!

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
07-18 #1
I have a VTR that I use everyday for work. I pack a spare battery along with another tank of differant flavor juice. I even bougth the last one the local B&M had it's on the shelf as the back-up for the one I'm using now. Its (VTR) been a beast. Two drops on Bourbon Street and all it got was battle scars. It's heavy and only goes to 15W but I'm normally vaping at 10.5 - 11.5 W anyway.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/18

The other battery/mod I have is a P4Y IPV mini 2. I absolutely love it other than two things. One, the battery cap is aluminum and the threading is very small and easy to strip. The second problem I have is one of my buttons that changes the voltage up and cycles through favorites settings is very hard to press now, when I first got it this wasn't the case. Other than that it is a very good device and I have no complaints!

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Last edited:

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/19
entry #3

I was just lucky enough to win one of the new Innokin Disrupters, I'm super excited. I've never used anything like it, I hope it gets to me before I have to go to California in a few weeks so I can take it with me. I went with the black on black, stealth mode! I can't wait to try it out and give a review on it.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread