P67 Owners How do you like them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaufan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
Richland, Ga. USA
I think I want one. It will be the first mod purchase in 3 years, I've been using the same SL/LP mini exclusively. I, Never carry a back up, and the only thing that has ever let me down was a split bottle in the middle of no where. Thank goodness for duct tape. P 67 Pros, Cons? I have no interest in anything but Reos.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
P67 is, as hard as this may be to believe, an upgraded Grand.
The FEEL of the shape is AWESOME.
The build, of course, is rock-solid Reo.
The flat top lets you explore and enjoy a wider world (and growing) of bottom fed atomizers.

And me, I'm fine with the side-fire button as well as a top - I don't really have a preference.
That may be the thing to "adjust to" - but I already had a Reo Woodvil - and that's where the button design came from...
small-p67set.jpg

Also in case you didn't notice - website currently says
"I am working on a large lot of P67s . Its looking like early may . I will update the site when I no more" - and that note is relatively new - I don't think it was there a few weeks ago...

Toots

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
USA
P67, Wow! It has all the pros of reos and more. Seems to function better than the grands, but I do not know why. Perhaps the button position, comfy fit, and component improvements. I love the adjustable 510. I got to try lots of different bf attys that we currently have an abundant selection available to choose from.

The only con I experienced was that my P67 developed a sticky button after quite a few miles. Rob fixed that pronto with a spring assisted button. Now it is perfection with my origen little clones attys. I can't seem to put it down.

Last edited:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I've been trying to get one for awhile... I've heard nothing but good things. That being said, I still love the grands...so much so, that I have 2 more set for delivery today! I talked to Rob over the weekend...his guess on the P67's was 4 weeks. I'm in.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
P67 is, as hard as this may be to believe, an upgraded Grand.
The FEEL of the shape is AWESOME.
The build, of course, is rock-solid Reo.
The flat top lets you explore and enjoy a wider world (and growing) of bottom fed atomizers.

And me, I'm fine with the side-fire button as well as a top - I don't really have a preference.
That may be the thing to "adjust to" - but I already had a Reo Woodvil - and that's where the button design came from...
View attachment 649903

Also in case you didn't notice - website currently says
"I am working on a large lot of P67s . Its looking like early may . I will update the site when I no more" - and that note is relatively new - I don't think it was there a few weeks ago...
That's a great looking set up. Love the blasted NarDA. Can I borrow it? Of course I'll send it right back...:w00t:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
The P67's are really sweet , wish i could afford one . To this day after trying everything i can get my hands on the Narda is still my favorite BF flavor atty , nearly impossible to oversquonk due to the air holes being positioned so high , i love it.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Rob made changes a short time ago to include the Peek insert. I'm not sure about the spring assisted button though. I believe that change was made also but could be wrong. As far as an SL version of it, I asked Rob over a year ago when he started making them and he said he hadn't planned on making an all SL version of the P67. He does sell them with the SL doors on them or you can buy one to add to the device. All doors are interchangeable with the Grands.

Reactions: puffon

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I am not a fan. The button needs replacing with a spring assisted button. You can't wash it without a $22 plastic replacement insert. I don't care for the placement of the fire button. They are heavy. I went back to my trusty S/L Grand hammertone while the P67 catches dust.
Just a thought... If your not happy with your P67 you might want to list it in the classies. They seem to go pretty quickly and the resale value is pretty close to list on them because they are in short supply. No reason for any device to be setting around collecting dust!!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Just a thought... If your not happy with your P67 you might want to list it in the classies. They seem to go pretty quickly and the resale value is pretty close to list on them because they are in short supply. No reason for any device to be setting around collecting dust!!

I have to re-link an account (in process) and then I will be doing just that.

Reactions: Moaufan

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
since my last post in this thread, I've acquired a couple P67's. They're great! Typical REO durability with a more comfortable hand feel and a side button. Nothing about the grand bothers me....I'm fine with the over hang and the detonator switch, but this is a really nice change. Performance wise, I think it's the same. I've heard some say it hits harder but that's not been my experience. It hits like a REO.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I was looking on Robs site for the spring assisted button but did not see it. I think I've been button mashing or something, got the sticky button . Already disassembled it for cleaning that did not help.

A phone call or an email to Rob will get you the spring assisted button. But they aren't listed on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread