Closed/Sold FS: Reosmods collection up for grabs. Reo Grands,mini 14500,mini 2.1,P67,Doors and Parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Yeah I'm not feeling up to going into a post office atm.

Their is currently a bunch of countries we are restricted to shipping to atm and tomorrow they are assing a bunch more. Not really understanding it all. If one can still ship to those countries Only if you ship by Global Express Guaranteed or not at all.

If that can now be done online or if one still needs to fill out a bunch of paper work and pay at the counter.

In Mi our Governor "supreme leader" Whitmer just enforced more freedom limits on us for the lockdown. Really dont want you to go anywhere other then the grocery store or pharmacy.. I guess now till april 30th.. but no doubt they will just keep adding on to that date.

Limiting the amount of people to 1 person to 1000sq ft. In a large store and less for small buildings. So for sure long lines at the post office.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Keeping the post alive bump.

Trying to motivate to sell this stuff as it needs to be used.

States re opening shortly.

Nursing bad back thanks to dragging up a 200lb subwoofer up the stairs with my daughter and wife.. lol. Wait for it..

2x over as the first one was dead on arrival!

Fun stuff. Lower back shot.

200lb 16" driver on that subwoofer.

SVS 16 Ultra ported.. live once. Been wanting a real subwoofer for like 12+ years now.

Good time with all that movie watching. ;)

Reactions: jifjifjif

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
@jcash74
A stumpy works great on a P67! The longish 510 does make it sit a bit proud though. None of my stumpy's sit flush on either of my P67's but a 22/24 beauty ring covers this gap. You CAN do 0.2 on a REO, but your more likely to partially collapse the spring if your of the long draw type. 0.3 is what I shoot for with my REO's and havent had any problems. I have run mesh on a REO at 0.15 ish but the air flow is wide open and its no more than a 1 second burst.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
xY4Sl3L.jpg

Getting my .... kicked trying to upload pics from my phone :/

Anyways that bag has just some positive contacts, tubes, springs and spring screws. All that I'm keeping since I have 2 woodvils and would like to tey and make a few more or get them made.

I have another bag of 510 connectors and pins.

These are for I guess all metal reos. The pins on these are longer then the 2015 woodvil pins. Guessing it one could somehow brace the 510 connector and tap out the center pin in the 510 connector and install one for a metal mod.. it may work. Just be longer and guessing the L plate may still make contact with the button contact plate.. just higher up.

Also noticed I have P67 510 pins. Those are a little shorter on the bottom shaft which connects to the feeding tube.

Last edited:
Reactions: kas122461

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Got them today, steamstack! Perfect! Now trying to resist some of the others. May pm you again....now looking for button covers too

There is a tumbled raw mini left behind. Oh and that heavy brass one as well.

P67,copper,gold vein and the orange grand.

Yeah I regret not tossing in a couple matching button tops in their. Was an after thought. :/

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey @SteamStack Thank you for the post, you probably saw kas' reply in the lounge, so probably P67 mini's are the one that work. In any case, let me see what you have left and I might pick up something with the pin :D

:)

P67 white, brass 14500 lp mini,tumbled raw 14500 mini,orange lp grand,copper/gold vein grand. I think that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread