Papa Smurf

Status
Not open for further replies.

arh32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Destin FL
I got cotton candy and marshmallow mixed up. But how should my percentages be without the cream from tfa if I use capellas strawberry and cream instead?

okok strawberry at 13% blueberry still at 8% cotton candy is EM and will stay at 4%. This would give you the total of 25%. Still not sure what the marshmallow is for? Hope this helps Rizzo.

rizzo777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
buffalo
Just made a 15ML batch using 13% strawberries and cream, 8% blueberry, 4% EM , 1% vanilla custard. All flavors from High Desert Vapes (Ellas). The juice tastes little too strawberry'ish. Is Ella's from HDV the same as capellas? (may be a dumb question).. Also, what can I do with this batch to change it up a bit to lower the strawberry strength? Thanks..

arh32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Destin FL
Just made a 15ML batch using 13% strawberries and cream, 8% blueberry, 4% EM , 1% vanilla custard. All flavors from High Desert Vapes (Ellas). The juice tastes little too strawberry'ish. Is Ella's from HDV the same as capellas? (may be a dumb question).. Also, what can I do with this batch to change it up a bit to lower the strawberry strength? Thanks..

Imo capellas is the best for strawberry and it will change lots when you try it. There are a cup things you can do. Just add more of another flavor, or if its lots of flavor all ready then add more pg vg...taste and add from there. You will for sure need to use ejuice me up or what ever you use to keep your nick where you want it.

nickgonzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2012
NM, USA

My first batch was very similar to yours, because I didn't have TFA Swet Cream on hand. I enjoyed the mix, but I recommend trying the original recipe. IMO the Cap Sweet Strawberry is better than the strawberry in Cap Strawberries and Cream.

HTH

I also have 4oz bottles of FW Blueberry and FW Strawberry and have been making the following:
12% FW Strawberry
12% FW Blueberry
5% TFA Sweet Cream

Been vaping these recipes so much lately! Thanks again arh32 =D

arh32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Destin FL
My first batch was very similar to yours, because I didn't have TFA Swet Cream on hand. I enjoyed the mix, but I recommend trying the original recipe. IMO the Cap Sweet Strawberry is better than the strawberry in Cap Strawberries and Cream.

HTH

I also have 4oz bottles of FW Blueberry and FW Strawberry and have been making the following:
12% FW Strawberry
12% FW Blueberry
5% TFA Sweet Cream

Been vaping these recipes so much lately! Thanks again arh32 =D

WOW 4oz?!?!?! i hear that...guess i will have to try FW too :)

GaLacTic

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
L.A. Cali..
AAAHHHH Its my Fav , and the first diy i made. Cap sweet strawberry 8% Cap blueberry 8% Tfa sweet cream 5% Tfa em 4%

Its close anyway, if you make any changes and like it better please pm me, i would love to know. enjoy :)

arh32 so yesterday i went out to a local vendor and picked up a bottle of papa smurf yumm!! then this morning tried your recipe but with all flavors from TPA/TFA i used your %'s with regular strawberry, wild blueberry, sweet cream and some EM.. and i must say WOW!!! its almost dead on ... i really recommend the wild blueberry :p im going to have to order some cap flavors to see the difference. thanks for sharing :) i will have to make a bigger bach for sure <<<

JrRed23

Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Alabama
AAAHHHH Its my Fav , and the first diy i made. Cap sweet strawberry 8% Cap blueberry 8% Tfa sweet cream 5% Tfa em 4%

Its close anyway, if you make any changes and like it better please pm me, i would love to know. enjoy :)

Bringing back an old thread - This recipe is my favorite, add .5 ml of menthol to a 30 ml bottle if you like menthol, this is my all day vape! Thanks for this recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread