Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
I just received this, it took 2 weeks and it came registered mail to USA. I am very happy with construction. It came with a ~ 1.5 ft of 1mm fiber wick, which tested well under my torch, and plenty of .15 and .20mm kanthal. All threads are well done and the posts are very nice. The atty connection and center post is very well done also. Really like the way the screws secure the heating coil, makes it very easy to build. I am using mine in a UFS V2 in full size mode, with an Imeo mouthpiece installed and it works very well! The draw is perfect when it is in the UFS. It is a little sensitive to the juice control, but I am using 80/20 PG/VG so my liquid is thin. I especially like the fact that I can close juice control and air control, then take off the Imeo mouthpiece and SEE the coil and what is happening to make sure it is getting eliquid and not flooded!

To the builder, very well done indeed! This is a simple replacement for my chinese atomizers in my UFS! I think if you modified a drip tip to fit it, it would also work for "squanchers" or whatever the Reonauts call it, since it is bottom fed for both air and liquid...

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
congrats jollyrogers! im glad to hear its simple and well designed. i have a couple of reos and if he does make one to fit a reo im sure that would be a home run, in theory anyway. good luck with the unit.

Actually the Patriot UFS atomizer is a bottom fed rebuildable atomizer and very small. Current model does not fit a drip tip, but one could be modified. I talked to the builder and the next version will be slightly modified to allow a drip tip to work. What this means is yes, it will work with a bottom fed Reo! as long as it is a 510 connection.

Last edited:

kingkurtez

May 17, 2012
Federal Way, wa
Hello everybody, is there anyfurther news about the patriot? I am a johnny come lately noob, hoping to snag a rebuilfable or 5... Hehe! Seriously, i saw a youtube ad on this and it looked tantalizing, interesting and otherwise well designed. This thread seems inactive. Has anybody aquired this Mod? I would appreciate any info, review about the status of the Mega Patriot. Shooting for the heavens, a link would be greatly apreciated.

fed71

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2012
Krasnodar, Russia
Hello everybody, is there anyfurther news about the patriot? I am a johnny come lately noob, hoping to snag a rebuilfable or 5... Hehe! Seriously, i saw a youtube ad on this and it looked tantalizing, interesting and otherwise well designed. This thread seems inactive. Has anybody aquired this Mod? I would appreciate any info, review about the status of the Mega Patriot. Shooting for the heavens, a link would be greatly apreciated.

Hi, guys! About the Patriot for the UFS is no news yet. If anyone is interested atomizer Mega Patriot, you can look at the German site Selbstwickelverdampfer - DIGITAL STEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread