Status
Not open for further replies.

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Stopping in to say thanks for the PIF Birthday contest. Thanks to untamedrose for the contest and to bert for the lizzard lick dt.
Thanks to all PIF mods who put these together and for careing for others. It is a wonderful feeling to read so many post and seeing the glee and happiness of those who are in need as they receive help from others.

pringles13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
jaw-juh
My excuse is that this is the first time I'm seeing this thread as I have plenty going on in my personal life and haven't ventured much outside of threads I'm not subscribed to through Tapatalk. That doesn't mean I appreciate the mods less than anyone else here. PIF runs as smooth as it does due to the hard work of the mods. I'm sure there have been times when you've wanted to just throw in the towel and give up. But it's your dedication to the spirit of paying it forward that makes this forum what it is. I've met some wonderful people on here. I know I haven't been around much lately, and I gotta say that I miss y'all! Thank you guys for doing what you do behind the scenes to keep this place going.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
love-you.gif

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Ok, I admit it - I have NO idea how you guys do what you do!!! All I know is that the place is still standing - and the threads are, well, about the things they are titled to be about! -this does not happen all over ECF - so I know you must work hard at it! So, I saw this thread and misunderstood the title thinking it was for you guys to talk to each other - so I stayed away out of respect - duh. So here I am to:
sign_respect1.gif

Oh and love, can't forget the love! You know, to keep it on topic! lol Thanks a billion - you changed how I live. Really. :toast:

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
I somehow missed this thread, but yes I must say that the drama and really bad excuses for acting like you are three have diminished to nothing......I love our moderators....... thank you for a stress free year, with quick resources to questions and problems..... for those things I am grateful.
The thing I love most about the mods here on PIF is that they really care about the PIF SITE a and they take care of each other as well as all US PIF members.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
I somehow missed this thread, but yes I must say that the drama and really bad excuses for acting like you are three have diminished to nothing......I love our moderators....... thank you for a stress free year, with quick resources to questions and problems..... for those things I am grateful.
The thing I love most about the mods here on PIF is that they really care about the PIF SITE a and they take care of each other as well as all US PIF members.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Yup what she said,,,,, Thank you pif MODS. You the best......

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
I'm a bit new and new to PIF but I see it all going on..and you are all fantastic at what you do..and it's such a 'special' thing too...you all deserve a huge hug and big pat on the mini_fata_ali_verdi.gif back....people who do such 'good' for others deserve much more than they usually get....* take good care...Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread