Status
Not open for further replies.

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
My first impressions on a few flavors from Pink Spot Vapors.

First a word about the company.
Pros-Nice looking website, numerous flavors to choose from, lightning fast shipping. I ordered on a Saturday night and received my order on Monday from Las Vegas to Ohio.
Cons-A bit on the pricey side

on to the nicquid......

candy cane- This was my first mint type vape I've ever tasted. It did taste spot on to a mint candy cane, however, the flavor came on a little too strong for me. So I will let this one steep awhile and come back to give it a fair review.

Chunky Monkey-Well, I love banana vapes and I love chocolate vapes....so I figured I couldn't go wrong with this one. AND I was right! A very creamy chocolate banana flavor that tastes like real chocolate and banana, Not burnt cocoa and banana runts. This one is on my reorder list!

Lemon Drop- Tastes just like a lemon drop candy and even the lemon drop EOS lip balm I use....But there is some kind of chemical taste in there that is off putting. Letting this one steep too to give it a fair shake.

washington red apple- By far my fave of the bunch! To me, this tastes exactly like a Red Delicious apple! This is on my reorder list (and soon too, I'll be out of it by the end of the day)

caramel frappe-I've never been one for coffee vapes of any kind, but I figured I'd give this one a shot. It is really, really good! Tastes like one of theose caramel frappes you get from mcdonalds only without the brain freeze with every sip. Another one on my reorder list.

blue spot-Another flavor I'm sold on! Delicious blend of pineapple, blueberry, and lime. You can taste every flavor in this blend they compliment each other perfectly! On my reorder list!

My tastebuds are very hard to please and have found very few vendors nicquids that can make my tastebuds happy......This vendor hit it right out of the ballpark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread