• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

jizzles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
California
I completely understand where PBusardo is coming from. Before I learned of vaping, I saw someone blowing massive clouds on a tank and I thought that it could not possibly be good for him. Of course now that I am vaping myself, and I've learned more about it, I know it's not that bad at all. But the majority of people still won't understand, and it really isn't going to help give vaping a good rap because to the uninformed, that vapor cloud isn't any different to smoke.

I puff on a Vanilla topped with an Immortalizer with a 0.8Ohm coil. I'm in no way puffing clouds as large as some of those in YouTube, but I still turn some heads when I vape on our building's smoking area. I can't help but think that the same thoughts I had are running through these people's heads. When the masses know more about vaping and how it is so much less harmful than smoking analogs, then this won't be a problem at all.

Personally, I do not find offense with Mr. Busardo's little rant on YouTube and I found his little joke at the Legal Vape 4000 video quite hilarious. I don't know of any other vaper here who took offense with that as well.

People have different reasons for chasing clouds. Some genuinely like to vape that way, while some just do it just because they can. Some do it to prove or test a device's capability while some do it to merely show-off. My hat goes off to those who simply want to push the boundaries in atomizer and device set-ups to increase vapor production and flavor in a safe and responsible manner.

That said, I'm really impressed with the quality and workmanship our local mod makers are putting into their devices. Having owned one, and having held several others, I find that most of them are solidly built with pretty good finish. I was tinkering with the idea of making my own mech and speaking to a friend who owns a machine shop, it isn't as easy to do as I initially thought. A lot of effort and attention to detail goes into getting these things just right.

PBusardo actually has a new video where he talks about sub-ohming and was kind of enlightened as to why some people do what they do. I think he's mainly concerned about the safety of the general/new vapers as there are some who go straight into mechanical mods and rebuildables and don't have a clue what they're doing.

Rapture

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Bay Area California
i just bought one 5 seconds ago for 170$ I hope its worth the price. I was looking for side button 22mm mod with floating pin and big contacts and this seems to be it. I hope it can handle .3 ohms on my omega. Anyone have the captain barbell that would like to share there experience. how are the threads? do they wobble? The switch comes apart right?

Griffin Infinty Minds - Captain Barbel – localvape

nic_fix

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
I saw one called kultura. there appears not to be one mention of it on this site. it looks alright. I like that it has big solid silver pins and the lockout ring. it is made by ghettoinc. there seem to be phillipine mods popping up all over.

Attachments

• Kultura-Mod-2.jpg
    Kultura-Mod-2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 50

Juan Marko

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Sigh my posted got deleted T_T
Well I'm a registered supplier now so hopefully no more deletes.

Our products are based in the Philippines also.
We're under Philtronic and GP Customs.

Here's all our products:
Philtronic's albums - Imgur

We design and make these so mga kabayan, please support us lol!

Our two main mods at the moment are:
EMMA Mod:
8pdyDNi.jpg

Black Akuma
RVlJCsn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread