Pleased so far but confused with my V4L titan kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dioxyde

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
Oregon
I just received my vapor4life titan automatic kit, this is my first experience with cigalikes and 808 style devices and so far it is working marvelously! I am a little confused about a few things though.

1) The vapor4life website clearly states that the titan autos are sealed to protect from leaks, but these batteries clearly have a hole through the center post, wouldn't that in fact make them unsealed?

2) Shouldn't there be a logo on the battery itself designating this as the Titan model? On the stealth version I ordered there is (still a hole in center post though), but on the regular size batteries that came with the kit there is only the "V4L" logo and nothing else.

3) The vapor is getting a little cooler/weaker after 10 minutes of heavy use. I thought these were supposed to stay at 4.2 until the battery dies.

This is my first experience with an ecig like this and with this vendor, so any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Been pretty much chain vaping it (the regular "titan" auto) for about 30 minutes now, and although the power seemed to drop off a bit after the first 10 minutes, it has been consistent since then. Getting a ton of vapor off of it and loving this thing whatever the case!

Last edited:

huckleberry

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2014
Dublin, Pa
From their website: *Voltage: This battery has an unregulated voltage. When the battery is at a full charge, the voltage is 4.2 volts. The voltage will slowly decrease, ultimately dropping to 3.3 volts when the battery is fully discharged. And then of course they have this "All Vapor Titan batteries run at a consistent 4.2 volts, so you get the same puff in every vape. Choose the size right for you based on how often you vape." Very confusing.

Dioxyde

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
Oregon
From their website: *Voltage: This battery has an unregulated voltage. When the battery is at a full charge, the voltage is 4.2 volts. The voltage will slowly decrease, ultimately dropping to 3.3 volts when the battery is fully discharged. And then of course they have this "All Vapor Titan batteries run at a consistent 4.2 volts, so you get the same puff in every vape. Choose the size right for you based on how often you vape." Very confusing.

Indeed. Is that quote about the unregulated battery in reference to the Titan model or the King model? I couldn't find that quote in reference to the Titan model.

Side note: After about 1.5 hours of vaping like a chimney on a 2.2 ohm carto, the first battery is now drained. Not bad considering how heavily I was using it, I basically got these to get through a work day without carrying something huge around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread