Preferred Carto/Atty/Tank on the Ego C Twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2009
Arizona Bay
Hey all...thought I would see if I could get everyone's opinion on their fav vaping vessell for the Twist? So far I have been using LR Stardusts with it and it been pretty goodat about 3.8v...I also used my Phoenix 3ml tank for a bit before it started dumping and that was great...waiting on some replacement caps for it then i will try it out more...

so what is your fav carto/atty/tank on the twist so far?

Tom10

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2011
Oklahoma
I've been using the Type B large tank and atomizer setup with great results at 3.8 volts. The same voltage works great with the EMDCC and the Ego Vision Tank. I like the flavor best with the Type B large tank and atomizer setup (genuine Joye - standard resistance). I've used over 4 volts on all 3 setups but didn't like the burnt flavor of the juice.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
A 3.0 ohm (tank)Carto i think.. Because then u actually get the volts u set on the twist.

LR and Dual Coil are not recommended on twist (correct me if im wrong please)

2 ohm will go to 4.8 (if you wanted to) on the Twist. Some people call 2.0 ohm LR, some call it SR.

4.8 does not seem to be a popular voltage for the people who use the Twist (does that make them Twisters?) It could burn some juices and would also be the worst setting for battery life.

I use 2.8 ohm CE2 with light juice (strawberry or watermelon) at 3.6 volts and 2.1 ohm Star Dust at 4.2 volts with heavy juice (RY4 or butterscotch). That's a big difference in wattage, but there is no accounting for taste!

I am Relaxing! and Enjoying!

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
I've got a 'sub' tank w/3. cart in it set at approx (#'s to small for these eyes)3.8 - it's pretty great! As long as I'm here - can anyway compare this twist to a KGO. I've seen so many people here just rave about them (the KGO) & was wondering if it's worth another investment....I'm spending my kids' inheritance.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread