Dismiss Notice
Happy Thanksgiving, Guest! If you're not too full after all that turkey, check out our latest ECF giveaway, courtesy of Smok :)

Preferred Carto/Atty/Tank on the Ego C Twist

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by Vayne, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vayne

Vayne Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2009
    Arizona Bay
    Hey all...thought I would see if I could get everyone's opinion on their fav vaping vessell for the Twist? So far I have been using LR Stardusts with it and it been pretty goodat about 3.8v...I also used my Phoenix 3ml tank for a bit before it started dumping and that was great...waiting on some replacement caps for it then i will try it out more...

so what is your fav carto/atty/tank on the twist so far?
  2. ricklovesnic

ricklovesnic Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2009
    Dallas, TX
    Standard resistance 510 atomizer, actually. It is just awesome for dripping.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Pampavich

Pampavich Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2011
    A 3.0 ohm (tank)Carto i think.. Because then u actually get the volts u set on the twist.

LR and Dual Coil are not recommended on twist (correct me if im wrong please)
  4. Tom10

Tom10 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2011
    I've been using the Type B large tank and atomizer setup with great results at 3.8 volts. The same voltage works great with the EMDCC and the Ego Vision Tank. I like the flavor best with the Type B large tank and atomizer setup (genuine Joye - standard resistance). I've used over 4 volts on all 3 setups but didn't like the burnt flavor of the juice.
  5. X P3 Flight Engineer

X P3 Flight Engineer Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2012
    Moncton, N.B. Canada
    2 ohm will go to 4.8 (if you wanted to) on the Twist. Some people call 2.0 ohm LR, some call it SR.

4.8 does not seem to be a popular voltage for the people who use the Twist (does that make them Twisters?) It could burn some juices and would also be the worst setting for battery life.

I use 2.8 ohm CE2 with light juice (strawberry or watermelon) at 3.6 volts and 2.1 ohm Star Dust at 4.2 volts with heavy juice (RY4 or butterscotch). That's a big difference in wattage, but there is no accounting for taste!

I am Relaxing! and Enjoying!
  6. moishesmom

moishesmom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2012
    west bloomfield
    I've got a 'sub' tank w/3. cart in it set at approx (#'s to small for these eyes)3.8 - it's pretty great! As long as I'm here - can anyway compare this twist to a KGO. I've seen so many people here just rave about them (the KGO) & was wondering if it's worth another investment....I'm spending my kids' inheritance.........
  7. txtumbleweed

txtumbleweed Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    My favorites are the new ce6 mini tanks and the Revive E-1 from DV both work and look good with it. You can get the 900 Twist for 23.00 at DV eGo C Twist Variable Voltage White
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.