Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Is there a reason why some of the juice is 4.99 and others are 2.99? Any difference or just new juice special? And I notice there are several strawberries and cream/pastry/cake varieties... makes it hard to decide which one to get. The Spoon Licker 1 and 2, Pixie Tears and Strawberry shortcake. And several blueberry types too. Decisions...

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Is there a reason why some of the juice is 4.99 and others are 2.99? Any difference or just new juice special? And I notice there are several strawberries and cream/pastry/cake varieties... makes it hard to decide which one to get. The Spoon Licker 1 and 2, Pixie Tears and Strawberry shortcake. And several blueberry types too. Decisions...

Spoonlicker og: cake batter with light strawberry
spoonlicker v2: much more prominent strawberry (one of my top ADVs)
Pixie tears is new. I haven't tried it. Strawberry shortcake I never tried bc I love spoonlicker v2.

My husbands ultimate ADV is black magic. And I love black and blue cheesecake it is strong black and blueberries with the perfect balance of good rich cheesecake IMHO.

Hope that helps.

GMayberry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
Virginia
Looks interesting, can anyone compare them to Bionic juices, I've been completely hooked on them since I tried them.
E-Juice – Bionic Vapor

I have to second this opinion. I mostly DIY my juices, and only buy when one REALLY catches my attention. So far I have 5 of Bionics flavors. Custard Assault, Rainbow Madness, Dance with Miami, Caribbean Cruise, and Drunken Jungle. All are top notch, and at $10 for a 30ml glass bottle, it is hard to beat them!

sincerelysasquatch

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
usa
I like to vape vg-only and the website saysmax vg is to be used with dripping and only comes in what, 0 and 6 mg nic? I emailed the owner and he just said that vg clogs up tanks too much to be used other than dripping, not sure if that's his personal opinion or if their max vg is different than other high vg juices.

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
I like to vape vg-only and the website saysmax vg is to be used with dripping and only comes in what, 0 and 6 mg nic? I emailed the owner and he just said that vg clogs up tanks too much to be used other than dripping, not sure if that's his personal opinion or if their max vg is different than other high vg juices.

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk

Max vg is the juice ratio most ppl drip with but his max vg is really thick already. Thicker than Yaeliq's, greenmans and all the B&M max Vg's I've tried. Did you ask him if he would custom nic/ratio to your liking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Are ITCVapes e-juices manufactured in-house or "to order", like Mt. Baker does?

Was going to try a 30ml Heaven's Bounty, at (hopefully) 65/35 PG/VG or higher, 18mg nic but says "Unavailable". However they have 50/50 @ all three sizes.

Though I started vaping at 50/50, now prefer at least 65/35 PG/VG (or 70/30), the taste & color in the tank remains much the same, plus little or no scorching. Which of course leads to longer coil life, much more so. Many times I can vape an entire 30ml bottle of the higher PG & never change a coil.

So if they indeed have an in house juice master, the e-juice should be available on demand & fresh.

Mt. Baker may not be "the best" to everyone, but at least one is assured of fresh product & availability.

Not sure about ITCVapes.

Cat

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Are ITCVapes e-juices manufactured in-house or "to order", like Mt. Baker does?

Was going to try a 30ml Heaven's Bounty, at (hopefully) 65/35 PG/VG or higher, 18mg nic but says "Unavailable". However they have 50/50 @ all three sizes.

Though I started vaping at 50/50, now prefer at least 65/35 PG/VG (or 70/30), the taste & color in the tank remains much the same, plus little or no scorching. Which of course leads to longer coil life, much more so. Many times I can vape an entire 30ml bottle of the higher PG & never change a coil.

So if they indeed have an in house juice master, the e-juice should be available on demand & fresh.

Mt. Baker may not be "the best" to everyone, but at least one is assured of fresh product & availability.

Not sure about ITCVapes.

Cat

First, I hope I did not come across as knocking MBV. But to answer your question they make it fresh. He recently made the max vg limited to lower nic levels (I would email him as ask if he will do a higher nic for you). As to ratios: He used to offer many options and most people either ordered max or 50/50. The reason it shows "unavailable" is because of the nic selection not because of stock.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I would prefer a higher VG ratio myself, not max but maybe a 70vg/30pg mix, but I am ok with 50/50. I'm gonna place a small order later tonight to test the waters with them and if I like, I will likely reorder since the pricing is good.

Sarah, glad to see another Atlanta vaper as well! I feel like there are a lot of vapers here although I only see one in public every now and then, but it does seems to be more frequent now. I am considering going to the vape meet as well! No one I know is really into vaping though, just one guy who recently got into it so maybe he will come with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread