Problem with Vaporesso cCell Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irondog4x4

May 19, 2017
Hi There,
bought a Pack of the 0.6ohm CCell 40-75W coils this morning... what Crap, already burned two of them... Primed them like I always did with the 0.5ohms, but you can taste that burning taste after 2 pulls... What a waste of money, that's 3 coils this week. and that's only on 20-25w... thought that they would handle 40w atleast.

Worst coils ever, worst device I ever had... hell the I stick basic gives better flavor then the Target Pro.
Tried the 0.9Kanthal coils once, but it didn't give that much smoke, and I like smoke.

really disappointed.

Dylan Gibbon

Jun 26, 2017
Hi people my names Dylan I bought a vaporesso target pro for myself and my girlfreind a week ago and they gave me the ss 0.5ohm and the ss 0.6ohm coils we have been using the 0.5ohm coils all week and we love them but I just dry burned my girlfriends and mine just then and burnt the cotton sleeve on one of them just wondering how not to burn them and what I did wrong I was scared to dry burn my other one because I still want to use it also I was wondering what coils we should buy next the 0.2 ni200 the 0.9 kathanel or the ss 0.5 or the ss 0.6 I really like smoke production so I'm just wondering what would be the best option Any help would be greatly appreciated

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome.
Dry burning "drop in" coils is a bad idea. I might even suggest it NEVER be done.
Cotton burned = coil trashed.

I would stick with the .5Ω or .6Ω coils unless they are too hot, then the .9Ω Kanthal.
The Ni200 MUST be used in TC mode, the SS coils can be used in TC or Wattage and the .9Ω (kanthal) are for wattage mode only.

Cheers
I

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
So the ones I got are the go then And i shouldn't dry burn my coils at all how's about washing them can I do that
Aye, IMO, a bit of a vodka/PGA to soak and 24-48 hours to dry completely. A tiny brush may also help to clean the coil of stubborn gunk.
Read thru this thread and browse Youtube for some ideas of what others are doing and find your happy place.

Cheers
I

Last edited:

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I have the tarot nano with veco tank, I have not had one bad batch of ceramic coils! I don't normally sub ohm but the ceramic coils you can MTL on even though they are 0.5s. I've found you can get good flavour at 20 watts. The 0.5 Kanthal ones need wattage as high as 40 watts to get good performance out of them. Definitely prefer the ceramic, I don't like vaping above 20 watts. I am vaping 13 watts on a NautilusX atm so even 20 is high wattage for me.
I was gonna get the target but I'm kinda glad I didn't as alot of you seem to be having problems with bad batches of coils.
I don't normally go for internal batteries but this tarot nano is great an for only a 2500mah you get some damn good battery life. I got 3 days! But then again I vape at low wattage. I've not even used another battery in my pico since Saturday :)
Anyway don't wanna go off topic.
Recommend this tarot nano, the ceramic coils are best flavour I've got out of a factory coil...

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
So the ones I got are the go then And i shouldn't dry burn my coils at all how's about washing them can I do that
I have been using a vaporesso target pro now for over a year with both their kanthal and SS coils never a problem. Dry Burning them is a big no no. What I do is I have an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner, no do not buy the cheap oval plastic one what you see on Ebay. Buy the stainless steel one with temp gauge and a timer that will go up to 60 min. Mine is 2litre job. I clean all my tanks and I have cleaned Vaporesso ceramic coils in it for about 30 min. Dry them thoroughly and I mean thoroughly, I leave mine in the sun for about two days or use a hair dryer, and then I can re use them for about two cleaning cycles.

Reactions: Skold

Lallii 44

Jul 14, 2017
india
Hi!
I bought 2 packs of these Vaporesso ceramic coils (one pack, kanthal, the other one, Ni200).
I installed the kanthal one in my Atlantis tank and the Ni200 in the Triton. I let them sit for about an hour and both coils are giving me a horrible burnt taste.
I mean, is the same taste you get from a dry hit.
Im rockin´the kanthal coil over a Snow Wolf at 24 watts and the Ni200 coil over a Cuboid, in Ni Temp Mode at 440 F°.
Most reviewers say one minute to prime them up and you are good to go, so, is something wrong with these coils or they need more time to absorbe the liquid?
I always prime my coils with a couple of drops, and I did the same thing with these, but still, burnt cotton taste.
Am I doing something wrong or this is something that happens with these Vaporesso coils?
i'm facing the same problem want back to my kaengertech with SSOCC coils.......... what a waste.:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread