Vaporesso CCELL coil replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardold

Oct 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

Question, I've been using the vaporesso Target Mini for a good 4 weeks now and i love it.

Have used up the 1 CCELL coil (0.6) that came with it and 2 replacement coils (0.6) out a pack of five that i ordered a bit later.

All went good until i tried the 3rd coil in the pack, it was giving me a constant burnt taste which didn't go away, I thought maybe the coil is just faulty or whatever so i tried the remaining 2 in the pack and they all had the exact same taste, really weird.

Then i remembered that there also was a 0.5 coil that came with the Target Mini so i put that one in and it works great, not really for MTL but i got a good flavor and no burnt taste.

Does anyone know what's going on? Was just the rest of the pack faulty or am i doing something wrong? I did the exact same procedure for every coil which worked fine for the first 3. These are some expensive coils if halve the pack is faulty to begin with...

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I really like these cells, but I'm only on my first one (which is crazy to me, I'm used to the Nautilus BVC coils!). I don't know if you got a bad batch, but I have heard they do need to be well primed. Also, they can be rewicked fairly easily to my understanding, you may want to look into doing that as yes, they aren't the cheapest coils on the market, for sure.

Could also try soaking/cleaning the ones you have if the next one doesn't work out well, perhaps they have some sort of machining oil on them or something? IDK. Could also watch a review/demo of the tank you have with the C-cells, making sure that they're seated correctly (although it certainly sounds like you got some bad coils, possibly).

Best of luck,

Anna

Hardold

Oct 11, 2017
I don't think my routine in priming the coil have changed, and because i did the same procedure with the 0.5 coil that now works i don't think that's the problem.

Oh well just ordered a new set of coils, if those work i just had some really bad luck with the last batch and if they don't I'm for sure doing something wrong and need to prime better or maybe clean my previous ones to try if that works.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Reactions: stols001

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I gave up on the CCells for exactly that reason - very, very (very) bad QC. When they work, they’re excellent, but in my experience, only about 1 out of 5 work. I switched to the EUCs and have had nothing but good luck with them. Fasttech used to sell a 5pack that came with a sleeve that fits the Target tank. I use the sleeve and EUC in my Triton 2 and it works great. The.5 ohm coil can be used for MTL - not great, but passable. They do make an EUC for MTL, but it only fits the Drizzle tank, so you’d need new gear to go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread