Problem with Xcube Ultra menu buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Salvage

Jan 30, 2017
Hi guys

Been having massive problem recently with my mod. Bascially it's as if the left(-) button on the menu gets stuck. The wattage flies down to 6W, or if i try to turn it up with (+) it's as if both buttons are pressed. Yes if I can reverse screen it just goes up not down in watts, something I found out in middle of the night when I took a pull at 220W and nearly blew my throat out (I normally vape at 50W on .23 coil)

I have tried resetting firmware (1.1.3) and taken apart a but to check under the button and make sure not stuck but cannot see anything really.

Am at a loss, anyone ever had this or got some ideas? Much appreciated!!

Ant

Edit: Just found something strange, as long as have not pressed (-) button, and as long as I only press bottom part of fire bar, it will vape ok...until pressing anything else of course!

Last edited:

Anthony Salvage

Jan 30, 2017
Thanks, used a few before. I opened the whole lot, cleaned whatever could be cleaned, which was not much as only 4 months old. Checked all buttons press ok and do not appear to stick. Before I put it back together I turned on and same problem occured, the left menu button just seems to be stuck, but it isn't physically stuck! Wondering what else it coudl be :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread