Quality ready made concentrates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
For premade, ready-to-add to your own PG, VG, and Nic base...I like the OneStopDIYShop's "One Stop Flavors" and "One Stop Blends". They have a decent variety of each type on their website, and quite a few people on here buy them and like them, too.

In all fairness though, I haven't tried any other company's pre-made ones. So I can't compare OSDIY's to others. Others may come along who have though.

EDIT: It just showed up on reloading of the page, that you're located in the UK. The owner of OSDIY did tell me in a recent conversation, that some vendors in the UK do carry some of their One Stop Flavors and One Stop Blends. So you still may want to do a search for which ones have them. IMO, they're worth searching for!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I just did a quick Google search for vendors in the UK who carry the above. Here are 2 of them to start with, that have them listed as One Stop DIY:

One Stop DIY e Liquid and e Juice Flavors: Vapour Depot - They have 2 pages of them to choose from, and a variety of sizes! For more info though, on what flavor combinations each one contains, you might want to check the OneStopDIY website for that info.

One Stop DIY Shop - This one, which is thee-cigshop.co.uk, carries them, but only 5 of them.

Last edited:

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
I just did a quick Google search for vendors in the UK who carry the above. Here are 2 of them to start with, that have them listed as One Stop DIY:

One Stop DIY e Liquid and e Juice Flavors: Vapour Depot - They have 2 pages of them to choose from, and a variety of sizes! For more info though, on what flavor combinations each one contains, you might want to check the OneStopDIY website for that info.

One Stop DIY Shop - This one, which is thee-cigshop.co.uk, carries them, but only 5 of them.
Thanks for the suggestion and links, I'll will make a purchase of those and dv this weekend.
It can be tricky trying to buy them because of the time investment, not money. It's steeping and waiting and hoping there ok.
I'll order them and give you a shout back, in the meantime I'll get another 180ml of muffin man

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
It can be tricky trying to buy them because of the time investment, not money. It's steeping and waiting and hoping there ok.

With the One Stop Flavors and Blends...I've found them to be shake and vape, when you add OSDIY's recommended 10% of any 1 of them to your own PG, VG, and Nic base. I personally haven't found 1 yet, out of 9 I've tried, that needed steeping or aging, because the individual flavorings in them have already had time to blend together nicely before you buy it.

Some of the favorites of some ECF members and some friends locally are the Baked Cinnamon Roll, Lucky Shot, Lotta Latte, Strawberry Milk, Blue Raspberry Slush, and Pink Lemonade. Also, doing a 1/2 + 1/2 mix of the Lucky Shot + Lotta Latte = sort of a Caramel Latte that's also liked by many. Or 1/2 + 1/2 of the Baked Cinnamon Roll + Lucky Shot is good, too.

Last edited:

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
With the One Stop Flavors and Blends...I've found them to be shake and vape, when you add OSDIY's recommended 10% of any 1 of them to your own PG, VG, and Nic base. I personally haven't found 1 yet, out of 9 I've tried, that needed steeping or aging, because the individual flavorings in them have already had time to blend together nicely before you buy it.

Some of the favorites of some ECF members and some friends locally are the Baked Cinnamon Roll, Lucky Shot, Lotta Latte, Strawberry Milk, Blue Raspberry Slush, and Pink Lemonade. Also, doing a 1/2 + 1/2 mix of the Lucky Shot + Lotta Latte = sort of a Caramel Latte that's also liked by many. Or 1/2 + 1/2 of the Baked Cinnamon Roll + Lucky Shot is good, too.
So I found that chefs flavours Ltd stock osdiy, I couldn't get the blue slush which is what I really wanted but I did get 100ml of the king donut which as awesome reviews.
On top of that I got 100ml of chefs blue slush which has really good reviews, and to last me til they are done I got July holidays 180 ml of milk man by one hit wonder (My personally favourite liquid maker, muffin man and rocket man are too vapes)
Thanks for the help and I'll let you know how osdiy king donut goes.

Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thanks for the help and I'll let you know how osdiy king donut goes.

I just went to the Chef's Flavours UK website, and this page of 8 OSDIY products are the only ones CF carries.

OSDIY Blends - Chefs Flavours Ltd

The Doughnut King flavoring is actually made by Chef's Flavours. It's one of their Chef's Vapours Concentrates. The description of it sounds delicious though, so you may really like it! Is this what you bought?

The Doughnut King Concentrate - Chefs Flavours Ltd

If it is...please come back to post how it turns out! I may want to buy some of it from OSDIY Shop's website. When they first announced that they were carrying some of the Chef's Flavours brand flavorings...I remember looking at it and reading about it on their website. It sounded wonderful! I almost bought some then, but I wanted to wait until maybe someone else tried it first and could report how it was. So please let me know? Thanks!

Last edited:

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
I just went to the Chef's Flavours UK website, and this page of 8 OSDIY products are the only ones CF carries.

Your Doughnut King flavoring is actually made by Chef's Flavours. The description of it sounds delicious though, so you may really like it!

Please come back to post how it turns out! I may want to buy some of it from OSDIY Shop's website. When they first announced that they were carrying some of the Chef's Flavours brand flavorings...I remember looking at it and reading about it on their website. It sounded wonderful! I almost bought some then, but I wanted to wait until maybe someone else tried it first and could report how it was. So please let me know? Thanks!
Lol. I was supposed to reply again but I've had a mad 24hours really. Yeah I spotted this too.

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
Chefs Flavors carries two, (Ella's Shortbread Biscuit & Kreeds Kustard), of my favorite mixes. I don't buy the concentrates but mix them by the original recipes. If those flavors are in your wheelhouse, I highly recommend them... :cool:
See this is where i wonder...where do you get the "original recipes from" and are they better than the one shot concentrates etc

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Search this:

"Ella's Shortbread Biscuit" e liquid recipe​

The first returns will show you the site. For some reason we aren't allowed to link it here.

Same with Kreed's Kustard:

"Kreed's Kustard" e liquid recipe
Explore that site for more recipes; it's a treasure trove.

Making from original recipes lets you tweak as you wish, but is more time-consuming. Sometimes it's easier to buy the one-shot than to collect all the necessary flavors. It's just a matter of preference, really.

Here's another good site for recipes:

Le DIY pour les Nuls - Recettes DIY - Trucs et Astuces.

And reddit has a lot of different boards for ecig and e liquid recipe stuff. Here's a thread on diy clone recipes:

Solid list of DIY clones! • r/DIY_eJuice

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Oh, and of course, I should say, not all one-shots necessarily have a recipe you can find online, and clearly not all recipes you can find online have one-shots available.

I also meant to mention that searching the chefs flavours site is nearly useless. The best way to search the site for something specific is to google it this way:

site:chefsflavours.co.uk custard
Replace "custard" with whatever you are looking for

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk

The Doughnut King flavoring is actually made by Chef's Flavours. It's one of their Chef's Vapours Concentrates. The description of it sounds delicious though, so you may really like it! Is this what you bought?

The Doughnut King Concentrate - Chefs Flavours Ltd

If it is...please come back to post how it turns out! I may want to buy some of it from OSDIY Shop's website. When they first announced that they were carrying some of the Chef's Flavours brand flavorings...I remember looking at it and reading about it on their website. It sounded wonderful! I almost bought some then, but I wanted to wait until maybe someone else tried it first and could report how it was. So please let me know? Thanks!
Hey I just mixed up the 2 flavours I got from chefs concentrates...the king donut and blue slush. I've gotta say I'm not buying flavours from anywhere else Now, these make me feel stupid for using flavourart for so long.
The blue lush tastes like zap juice purple slushie, and the king donut tastes better than one hit wonders police man and as good as mad hatters I love donuts. Both of these flavours taste like premium e liquids, I am shocked tbh. Excellent gaped and look forward to them steeping, give them a 5ry.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I've gotta say I'm not buying flavours from anywhere else Now, these make me feel stupid for using flavourart for so long........................... Both of these flavours taste like premium e liquids, I am shocked tbh. Excellent vaped and look forward to them steeping, give them a try.

Yay! Yet another one who has discovered the wonders of blended contentrates for DIY! I'm glad you like them both, and I'll definitely give the Doughnut King from CF a try when I place my next order wth OSDIY. I know they have it on their website. As far as the Blue Slush, I have a 16oz. bottle of the OSDIY Blue Raspberry Slush concentrate to get through, so I may hold off on the one from CF.

I wish you continued success with your DIY! It is strange, isn't it, that something so simple to mix up can taste as great, or many times even better than, those high-priced eliquids? I think you're hooked on them now. Happy to have you join the crowd! :thumbs:

EDIT: I will say that I could vape forever and be perfectly happy using nothing but OSDIY One Stop Flavors and One Stop Blends. But, I do still also enjoy using CAP, TFA, etc. flavorings to make different recipes, too, that aren't offered by OSDIY, CF, or others. So, maybe don't give up on coming up with your own recipes and/or trying some that others recommend. Keep the CF ones for your "go to" ones in rotation, but maybe add some others as time goes on, too. Of course, you don't have to, but as the saying goes..."variety is the spice of life". Really though, sometimes my taste buds just need a change every now & then, so I have others to make and vape, too, that I like.

Last edited:

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
Yay! Yet another one who has discovered the wonders of blended contentrates for DIY! I'm glad you like them both, and I'll definitely give the Doughnut King from CF a try when I place my next order wth OSDIY. I know they have it on their website. As far as the Blue Slush, I have a 16oz. bottle of the OSDIY Blue Raspberry Slush concentrate to get through, so I may hold off on the one from CF.

I wish you continued success with your DIY! It is strange, isn't it, that something so simple to mix up can taste as great, or many times even better than, those high-priced eliquids? I think you're hooked on them now. Happy to have you join the crowd! :thumbs:

EDIT: I will say that I could vape forever and be perfectly happy using nothing but OSDIY One Stop Flavors and One Stop Blends. But, I do still also enjoy using CAP, TFA, etc. flavorings to make different recipes, too, that aren't offered by OSDIY, CF, or others. So, maybe don't give up on coming up with your own recipes and/or trying some that others recommend. Keep the CF ones for your "go to" ones in rotation, but maybe add some others as time goes on, too. Of course, you don't have to, but as the saying goes..."variety is the spice of life". Really though, sometimes my taste buds just need a change every now & then, so I have others to make and vape, too, that I like.
Well said, I'll be ordering a wide range to play around with. I would like to and do see the benefits of self mixing, now I've got a litre and a half made up there won't be any great consequences of having a 'mix around'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread