Question about the Mistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyanaprajna

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2017
Indiana
I've just recently learned of pod mods, and I'm interested in trying one. But there's a problem. Most stores and vape shops don't really sell them, and I live in Indiana, so I don't think any companies will ship to here. However, I've learned that Mistic sells their products at Walmart. So, is the Mistic 2.0 any good? Or is it like the blu of the e-cig world in pod form? Would it be worth it to buy and try?

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
The Mistic 2.0 is actually pretty good. It's not a small stealthy mod though... it's more of a box mod (4 x 1.75 inches) that uses 10ml pods. It's 1700mah battery lasts well throughout the day and it is rated at 30w with a .25ohm coil. The button is firm and clicks when activated (no auto on this one.) The draw is open and works well for a direct lung hit and provides a good amount of vapor. I happened to run into them at a pharmacy (Walgreens) and got one there.

At $20 per 10ml the pods are more than I want to spend so I drilled the top. I was using a silicone plug, but found I kept knocking it loose so I've been using tape over the hole untill I find a better solution for a plug. The juice is listed a 4mg and I think it must be nic salts, but I've been refilling with my DIY 24mg and it works well.

Rebuilding hasn't been possible so far. I suspect that the bottom of the pod is glued to the tank and doesn't want to release with moderate pressure. I haven't tried heat yet, but that seems to be the next option. I was hoping someone had tried a successful hack to do a rebuild but haven't heard of one yet.

I like this little mod. It won't become my fav. all dayer simply because it isn't economic. It's very handy for a backup when out and a mod which might be worthwhile for new vapers.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I quit my 30+ year cigarette smoking by using the Mistic Bridge Kits, cartridges and some of the Haus eliquids! I have not used the Mistic Pod system. Walgreens here in NY has a great selection of Mistic/Haus products. They also have a mod and subΩ tank setup too!
Hey many will say that stuff is crap- but it worked for me and I used them for many months till I stepped up to the Joyetech eCabs, haha! Now I have 75w-150w mods and many subΩ tanks and RTAs!
Our Hess gas stations(Speedway now) carried some Mistic/Haus products too. My Walmart didn't have any of these, but I do not live close to a super Walmart- those probably carry them.!
Best of luck to you!

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    I'm in Indiana, near the Ohio border along I-70.
    Give Vapor Lab in Louiseville a call, they have Mr Salte juice, hopefully they have the pod mods too.

Just spoken someone involved with the case in Indiana, he says restrictions have been overturned and soon shops will be able to ship cross border.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread