Quick Shout-out to ENS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic-holio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
North Carolina
Hey just wanted to say thanks to ElectroNicStix for getting my order processed and shipped so quickly. I had a tracking number emailed in a couple hours. You rock!

I was in a big jam as my current mod started malfunctioning last night (after 3 years and a rough ride... can't really complain) with no good backup mod options and I needed to get something fast. ElectroNicStix had what I was looking for in stock (WAE-II) and ready to hit the door with a tracking number really fast.

Thanks again and happy holidays!

Nic-holio

Dnorager

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2011
Layton, UT
www.electronicstix.com
Hey just wanted to say thanks to ElectroNicStix for getting my order processed and shipped so quickly. I had a tracking number emailed in a couple hours. You rock!

I was in a big jam as my current mod started malfunctioning last night (after 3 years and a rough ride... can't really complain) with no good backup mod options and I needed to get something fast. ElectroNicStix had what I was looking for in stock (WAE-II) and ready to hit the door with a tracking number really fast.

Thanks again and happy holidays!

Nic-holio

Thanks for the kind words. We do everything we can to make sure orders go out on time and efficiently.
Happy Holidays to you as well and take care!

ENS Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread