Raz Cup or Strawnilla?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO
If I were you I'd get both. I finally discovered Strawnilla a couple of months ago and is one of my adv now. I just ordered Raz cup last night and hoping I like it as much as Strawnilla. I don't think I can let it steep for 60-90 days though!!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I'll echo getting both. If you don't like one or either, they can easily be swapped or sold.

If you are dead set on just one, then I'd go with Strawnilla. It's so super smooth IMO.
I have some Raz Cup steeping away, first couple tries it was harsh to me. It's been a while. I think I'll try again tonight!

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Fair e
HaHa, good point, but both are slightly out of my normal flavor profile. One of these will just be an add on to a sizable order.

Fair enough. I find Raz Cup to be fruitier and Strawnilla is smoother. I would choose Strawnilla. I always add a little Frenilla or CLS to the Raz Cup to smooth it out a little.

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO
Fair enough. I find Raz Cup to be fruitier and Strawnilla is smoother. I would choose Strawnilla. I always add a little Frenilla or CLS to the Raz Cup to smooth it out a little.

I accidentally mixed in some Passioncake with Strawnilla in my Reo bottle and is one of my new favorite mixes. When my Raz cup shows up I may experiment with it after trying it straight up.

Last edited by a moderator:

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Strawnilla it is... thanks so much!

I am not a sweet vape type of guy but on occasions I like to hit a dessert or bakery type vape. I bought a bottle of Strawnilla during the sale for these times. You didn't go wrong with your choice in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread