Raz Cup or Strawnilla?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just1Fixxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Ohio
Ya, I may pick up RazCup on the next order. I now have a stock of CLS and Frenilla if I happen to feel like anything else needs "smoothed out" a bit.

Pretty happy with the Strawnilla, I find myself reaching for it more and more, and I am not typically a fruit vapor.

airedale2

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Delavan, Il
when I very first tried strawnilla it was "ok", then I let it steep a bit, then it kicked in for me, now 1 of my adv,s. Raz cup isn't to bad either, did the same thing to me also, I guess I like strawberry over raspberry, they are both good, cannot go wrong either way

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
when I very first tried strawnilla it was "ok", then I let it steep a bit, then it kicked in for me, now 1 of my adv,s. Raz cup isn't to bad either, did the same thing to me also, I guess I like strawberry over raspberry, they are both good, cannot go wrong either way

Strawnilla is a deep steep, and lots of shaking. Pain in the ... but it's worth it.

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
Strawnilla is a deep steep, and lots of shaking. Pain in the ... but it's worth it.
This steeping thing.... About the longest I've been able to let Strawnilla steep is for 2 weeks. And that is just for the last 10ml of the bottle. If my mods broke I would just mix it in with my coffee. Nectar of the gods.

I'm gonna give raz cup a whirl on Friday I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread