re-wicking the stardust clearomiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

wavey

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 20, 2012
Heywood England
www.uvape.co.uk
Hi all well after watching the video on you tube about 8 times whilst struggling with the new v3 that i had bought i though why not just go for it. well i was amazed at just how easy it was. first of all let me give you the feedback on the so called v3 clearomizer, it comes with a completely re-buildable design where the which you can screw off. you can either buy short or long wicks i bought a long wick. not only was the wick too long for the tube, when i came to refill, and unscrewed the tip off, it brought the wick device with it. making it unusable unless i emptied the rest of my liquid out to re-tighten them back together . a complete waste of liquid and effort in my opinion. so over to my well used stardust clearomizers here goes. being used to stripping apart for cleaning no problem. i then cut the wick from either side of the crappy v3 and used the same wire in the stardust. with a needle to wrap it around nice and tight just like in the video. hey presto 2 new stardust clearomizers in about 10 mins flat and the crappy v3 still has enough wick on it to use as a bungy rope. the wire in the stardust i found to be very strong which again impressed me. once cleaned from debris it shone like new. as for the v3 if they sort out the issue of the wick loosening when i unscrew the tip to refill then it to would be a good device as the threaded bottom is easier but once u get the cover off a stardust once or twice there is no difference between them . if anyone is ever thinking of re-wicking give me a shout i will gladly help .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread