Reactor Mouth Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I originally purchased my Reactor, it came w/ a more narrow glass mouth piece.

I have a bad habbit of dropping my reactor, which has resulted in breaking multiple Reactor tanks. When I ordered replacements, they all came with a wider mouth piece (glass + metal).

A few days ago I broke another tank, and this time it hit the ground so hard that the mouth piece shattered as well. I'm now stuck w/ only the wide mouth pieces.

Is there some option to order a reactor mouth piece that is as narrow as the original mouth pieces?

Thanks!

Reactions: DaveOno

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hi, fstanek.
You can call Halo and query their Customer Service, however...

(ok, I'm about to break an understanding in the Halo section by telling you about other vendor's options. But since Halo doesn't sell parts for these tanks, I don't see a conflict, other than Halo not selling you another complete tank, so....)

(psss, comere you, listen... The reactor tank I believe is a rebranded Starre tank. There are places that sell replacement glass for under $4. sweet-vapes comes to mind. If you can't google and find it, toss me a PM and I'll give the link.)

On my reactor, the outside diameter of the glass tip is actually larger than the metal one. Yet, the inner diameter is smaller on the glass than the metal. Roughly measures 5mm for the throat of the glass vs maybe 5.3 for the metal. However small these differences, it can affect the perception of taste, as does the height and material used. Since you can use most any drip tip on these tanks, I'd shop around. Plenty of material, sizes, shapes, colors. And most are under $5.

And last, I find the reactor battery to be quite slick, especially if your hands are dry. I got a nice Jwrap on mine, a really nice redwood vinyl cover. It protect the bat, but mostly gives it some grip. If you order, use JWRAPS10 for a 10% off code.

Or ebay (and others) sell silicon sleeves. Very grippy, very protective, very ugly, but like $2.

Hope this mess helps.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread