Ready to make the move to eVic ????????????? HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Thailand Forum' started by Don Graham, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Don Graham

Don Graham Senior Member

Hay expat's, I have only been vapeing for a little over a month. I did the ego-c starter kit. Then within two weeks moved to the ego twist (which I bought locally)

Here is the problem I hope you guy's can help me with. I just spent an hour trying to order an eVic. I tried to order one from a company state side. Can not ship to Thailand ...! Then I tried to have one shipped from the Philippines. They too could not ship the eVic to Thailand.

What is interesting is according to the Bangkok Post. The Thai health ministry is looking into ecig's and their possible health implications. They have not been outlawed. Yet thai FDA/customs are stopping shipment. There must be a way around this. Anyone have any idea's?

2. MonoXimian

MonoXimian Full Member

Hi Don

I have sent you a pm

3. Lukey1979

Lukey1979 Full Member

Username Pingpong on the Thaiecig forum sells evics as well as everything else Joyetech

4. jonbkk

jonbkk Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just curious if anyone has bought one from Pingpong. It's only 2100thb or $70. How can he sell it so cheap if it's selling for around $100 everywhere else. I'll buy one if it's legit.

5. Don Graham

Don Graham Senior Member

I sent him a PM but he never got back to me. His web site is some kind of a train wreck. I for the life of me can not figure out how he sells anything.

6. Lukey1979

Lukey1979 Full Member

I buy from him alot. His Joyetech products are legit.

7. seniorGecko

seniorGecko Senior Member ECF Veteran

Try i-careless.com. He sells Ovale labels. I've ordered from him a few times. Prices are a bit high but almost evens out when you factor in that shipping EMS is only 50B.

8. guitar

guitar Moved On

You do know that joytec ,ovale etc make there ecigs all in the same factory as the cheaper ecigs .

: ovale, evic
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.