• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Visiting Bangkok

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRC

Jun 19, 2011
Paradise Island
Hi guys,

I am visiting Bangkok next week and usually dealt straight with Ovale Thailand to buy my products. However it seems their main website has been down for days and I can't get through to them by email. Does anyone know what's going on with them? Are they still in business?
If not, could anyone recommend somewhere I could buy an Elips-C with accessories (i.e. atomizers, liquids) please? I don't have an address in Thailand so it's not possible for i-careless to ship to me unfortunately.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you. :)

MRC

Jun 19, 2011
Paradise Island
I have the Elips c, I too bought that from Ovale. Would you be interested in a Joytech ego C as a substitute? I think they are better and about 1ooo baht cheaper. If you want the details from a reliable vendor I can PM them to you if you like. They will deliver usually within 24hrs.

Hi Lukey,

Thank you for the reply. I think I have my heart set on the Elips C purely because of its inconspicuous size. I previously owned an Elips and it fulfilled its needs. :D

I have spoken to icareless who is very accommodating and agreed to deliver the items by hand.

Thank you once again for the reply. :)

Lukey1979

Oct 9, 2012
Surin Thailand
Hi Lukey,

Thank you for the reply. I think I have my heart set on the Elips C purely because of its inconspicuous size. I previously owned an Elips and it fulfilled its needs. :D

I have spoken to icareless who is very accommodating and agreed to deliver the items by hand.

Thank you once again for the reply. :)

That's cool, I understand what you mean, the Elips C is a sneaky little Vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread