Real time chat for Vapor4Life fanatics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
your post probably got overlooked in this section. First thing you need to check is did you remove the plastic plug from the caromizer before you screwed it on. Next look at the label on the cartomizers, some of them had the labels applied too low and it covered the slots cut in the bottom, that restricted air flow, just trim away the lower portion of the label. Try a new cartomizer, does that one do the same thing?

On to the battery if your problem isn't solved yet, look below the threads, there are three small pinholes, make sure they are open (use a pin) and when you screw the cartomizer on the slots at the bottom will either expose or cover a pinhole, more open means a more airy draw.

Let me know how its going.

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
your post probably got overlooked in this section. First thing you need to check is did you remove the plastic plug from the caromizer before you screwed it on. Next look at the label on the cartomizers, some of them had the labels applied too low and it covered the slots cut in the bottom, that restricted air flow, just trim away the lower portion of the label. Try a new cartomizer, does that one do the same thing?

On to the battery if your problem isn't solved yet, look below the threads, there are three small pinholes, make sure they are open (use a pin) and when you screw the cartomizer on the slots at the bottom will either expose or cover a pinhole, more open means a more airy draw.

Let me know how its going.

lukemacneil

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
Uxbridge, Ma
www.lukemacneil.com
This is a good idea. I work in IT and spend most of the day in IRC chatrooms, I was looking around for one. I considered maybe starting a chatroom on freenode.net... would anyone else be interested in that.

I'm logged on to IRC 99% of the time from one computer or another, so that would be an easier way to catch people when they're around.. Just sit idle.

You know, I think I'll do that.. #v4l is already taken by Video for Linux, but I was thinking of something more generic, that doesn't apply to V4L only..

I'll just hang out in #ecf on irc.freenode.net if anyone's interested...

Does anyone from ECF have a problem with using that name?

My screenname there is tcpsyn.

-Luke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread