Real time chat for Vapor4Life fanatics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
Anyone know the latest time to place an order and have it go out the same day??

I don't think there is any way to answer that with any certainly, and V4L could not give a guaranteed time because of their explosive growth.

As a general rule though, I believe that if you order before noon-ish Tuesday - Friday, it will probably go out the same day.

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
Thanks Pawpaw!! my order shipped today and now the track/confirm# says "There is no record for this item"!!! anyone ever had this problem>?

You're welcome.

I've had that happen once or twice. Are you using the link in the email or entering the tracking number on USPS.com?

The link doesn't always work quite right. If it still doesn't work, just check it in the morning. It's a USPS screw-up for sure. Generally, it will be scanned when it leaves Chicago and should show up then.

Rotaryfeen

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Millbrae, Ca.
Thanks Pawpaw!! my order shipped today and now the track/confirm# says "There is no record for this item"!!! anyone ever had this problem>?
The way V4L is growing you can't expect them to get every shipment out right away. I am guessing they get over 50 orders a day. If you receive a tracking # and USPS says its not in their records. Means V4L probably sent it to the post office and USPS hasn't scanned the package to put in transit. Remember the world doesn't revolve around 1 person. V4L ships fast and I mean fast. Like no other e-cig company will ship as fast as they do.

Stoked!

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Philly Burbs
Congrats on finding someone in here at the same time as you! Certainly is a rarity! Also, at 5AM on a Sunday morning....even stranger!
Happy Sunday
I guess while I'm on "chat" i may as well ask this: does it seem to you guys that certain juices change flavor on you after smoking it for a little while...before time to refill? Example: my fav is Mint but when I refill them it starts to taste burnt by the time I'm only 1/2 way through the refill. I like it enough that I just blow it out when it starts to taste funky and start over. It DOES seem like a big waste though!!

Any one else experience this? I also "top off" sometimes which could contribute to the problem. I feel like I have to top off to get the amount of vapor I want, sometimes.

Stoked!

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Philly Burbs
I just got 555 juice in and can't get it to taste much like cartos taste AT ALL. Is it stronger or just different? I haven't diluted it much yet, I hate the flav of the juice I almost don't want to mess with it.>>>Weird since the cartos made me want to fall in love with 555. I have flavorless 0mg VG & flavorless 48mg VG...so it would be easy to cut it. Any suggestions on how to make them taste the same when rejuicing.
THANKS AND HAVE A ROCKIN SUNDAY!!!!!!!!

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Congrats on finding someone in here at the same time as you! Certainly is a rarity! Also, at 5AM on a Sunday morning....even stranger!
Happy Sunday
I guess while I'm on "chat" i may as well ask this: does it seem to you guys that certain juices change flavor on you after smoking it for a little while...before time to refill? Example: my fav is Mint but when I refill them it starts to taste burnt by the time I'm only 1/2 way through the refill. I like it enough that I just blow it out when it starts to taste funky and start over. It DOES seem like a big waste though!!

Any one else experience this? I also "top off" sometimes which could contribute to the problem. I feel like I have to top off to get the amount of vapor I want, sometimes.

The one thing that I always keep in mind is that cartomizers, no matter how you slice it, were designed to be disposable.

A refilled cart, under normal circumstances, just isn't the same as a fresh, brand new one.

Refilling these things is a total luxury, so I always give allowances for that.

However, as the cartomizer technolog improves, so will the refilling life, I would hope.

Vape On my man!

BTW, Val, the chat last night bordered on epic....WAYYY too funny.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
I just got 555 Juice in and can't get it to taste much like cartos taste AT ALL. Is it stronger or just different? I haven't diluted it much yet, I hate the flav of the juice I almost don't want to mess with it.>>>Weird since the cartos made me want to fall in love with 555. I have flavorless 0mg VG & flavorless 48mg VG...so it would be easy to cut it. Any suggestions on how to make them taste the same when rejuicing.
THANKS AND HAVE A ROCKIN SUNDAY!!!!!!!!

I wonder if it was a bad batch of 555? I ordered 7 bottles of the 555 EJuice for the SuperSunday sale and I am having the same problem as you ~ just doesn't taste right.

I tried cutting it with some other flavors and cutting with some VG but it doesn't really seem to help. I'm in same boat as you and sorry but I have no idea how to fix it. I just keep vaping it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread