Really confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blyths

Oct 14, 2017
Northern Ireland
Can I use these drippers with my kennedy roundhouse v2??

Attachments

• 15082697237241461837505.jpg
    15082697237241461837505.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 63

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
The mod your talking about looks like a hybrid mech mod, and if your confused about what kind of dripper to use, please don't use the mod until you have a better understanding about direct to battery mods and what to look out for. The 510 pin needs to be extended a bit to start. Please be safe.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Being a Faux-Hybrid direct to battery connection mod you'll need the atomizer/tank center positive pin to stick out at least 1/16th to 1/8th inch from the outer negative threads, also good to look at is the bottom positive pin insulator of the atomizer/tank is not a silicone or rubber insulator, but a hard insulator like delrin (generally a white or black plastic) or PEAK (generally an off white or tannish cream color plastic that has higher heat resistance than delrin).

Now, looking at what RDA's you've posted up and how fuzzy most are in the picture, I can only give a guess as listed below

#1 Definite no, the pin is to flush with the threads
#2 Same as #1
#3 Same as #1
#4 Same as #1
#5 Same as #1
#6 Is questionable, I can't see if that is a pin or the threads clearly being to fuzzy
#7 Same as #6
#8 Yes, can clearly see that pin is protruding enough to keep the RDA negative threads away from the battery positive top cap
#9 Same as #8

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
The delivery device needs to have a protruding, fixed / non spring loaded center pin.
The picture is kinda fuzzy & can't determine if the center pin is protruding fixed or spring loaded.

When using a mechanical especially a fake/pseudo hybrid direct to battery type before you press the fire button the first time you need to understand basic battery safety & selection, ohms law, delivery device selection & have an accurate way to measure resistance & check for shorts.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
the picture quality is not that good down to my phone I might try getting a better picture of them.
You've already been told what to look for. You need a well protruding positive pin. I hate those faux-hybrid top caps, myself. Be very careful. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread