Rebuilding Wick and Coil on Kanger T2

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Salt&PePPer, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Salt&PePPer

Salt&PePPer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hello Folks,

Well I had one of the heads from my pack of five Kanger T2s go out on me finally. As so I want to try my hand at replacing the Wick and Coil on this head once I can order the bits and bobs to replace the whole thing. I will also be ordering some replacement heads for 99 cents somewhere; forget where at the moment.

My question is does anyone know of a link where someone does replace the wick and twist their own coil on YouTube? I could swear I saw a video as such but for the life of me when I search for said video I cannot locate.

Pretty much all five of the heads that came with the pack have been on full-duty rotation on four of the devices for the past three weeks. The one head that is starting to fail - it just doesn't lite up like it use to and is really slow to not working at all.

Also if anyone could point me to a forum posting I would be grateful for that as well.

Thanks in advance!

2. meli.

meli. Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Here's one:

3. Salt&PePPer

Salt&PePPer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Is this is Spanish, or some other Latin derived language? And is there no sound either?

Once you get down to it, it looks like a snap really.

The wire in the middle that goes through that white Bit of plastic connects to the Positive Center Post? I like how they triple-up that wick. And I can only assume that is Cotton and not some Fiberglass material?!

4. meli.

meli. Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Well now, You didn't ask for Sound aaannnnd English. :D
    I suppose you could use either, should work same, only remember cotton (depending which type you use) may swell a little, give it some room in the coil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.