Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Ehhhhh Ethyl yes, the rest no, but dilution is the key

SO whats the dilution lol EM is obvious since MT is like liquid candy .Good stuff . Is it just a percentage dilution or are there other tricks involved to be able to reach the right dilution . Like for a example heating or something or suspending the crystals in VG nic.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
HOLLLLLLLYYYYYYY CCOCOOCOOCWWW lol . i made malty toffee . 100% exact in color,thickness,flavor,texture and smell .Been through every toffee flavoring there is and finally found it . Now i just gotta be able to recreate it . I guesstimated the percentage .

Im sure BWB would be mad at me if i were to share though . Its that exact . Its not a really high percent of EM either so vapor production is still awesome actually more like insane.

Edit : i did a little test . I filled two unmarked bottles one with my mt and one with BWB Mt . I then had my brother mix them up and i test each one . I can not tell which one is which whatsoever .

Last edited:

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
HOLLLLLLLYYYYYYY CCOCOOCOOCWWW lol . i made malty toffee . 100% exact in color,thickness,flavor,texture and smell .Been through every toffee flavoring there is and finally found it . Now i just gotta be able to recreate it . I guesstimated the percentage .

Im sure BWB would be mad at me if i were to share though . Its that exact . Its not a really high percent of EM either so vapor production is still awesome actually more like insane.

Edit : i did a little test . I filled two unmarked bottles one with my mt and one with BWB Mt . I then had my brother mix them up and i test each one . I can not tell which one is which whatsoever .

??? So what is the recipe?

Edit: or at least the ingredients and approx %

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
??? So what is the recipe?

Edit: or at least the ingredients and approx %

Hmm, i may have to keep this a secret and go into business lol .If Dkrom68 dont mind ill share . You can probably figure it out by reading other posts of mine though . 1 flavor and EM .70vg/30pg . Its not a flavor company that gets mentioned a lot .

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Ehhhhh Ethyl yes, the rest no, but dilution is the key

Im trying to understand this , Dilution of what the EM crytals ? DO you use some other percent than the recomended 10% ? Or do you mean dilution of a finished bottle like 3% EM in the recipe ?

I was able to make malty Toffee 100% the same with the regular 10% EM . I do know why you need to make this juice in high VG only now though . VG flavoring huh lol . Let me know if you mind me sharing the recipe or not . I dont want to piss anyone off .

landscaper

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Atlanta
Hmm, i may have to keep this a secret and go into business lol .If Dkrom68 dont mind ill share . You can probably figure it out by reading other posts of mine though . 1 flavor and EM .70vg/30pg . Its not a flavor company that gets mentioned a lot .

I don't remember where I read it, but i think it was Don answering someones question about the VG PG ratio's in his juice, and I believe he said his juices were all 70PG/30VG except for Malty and Malty Toffee. It may be 80/20. Not sure though.

Don is the Master though.

Dave

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I don't remember where I read it, but i think it was Don answering someones question about the VG PG ratio's in his juice, and I believe he said his juices were all 70PG/30VG except for Malty and Malty Toffee. It may be 80/20. Not sure though.

Don is the Master though.

Dave

You are correct. Those are the only two that are different ratio from his other brews. When Don first started going commercial, we ordered thru email and he mixed them to our specifications. As he continued to tweak and perfect his mixes, he began mixing them all at 70/30 except for Malty and Malty Toffee. The man is a genius when it comes to ejuice mixing. Very few people complain about his juices and those who do are people who need strong, slap you in the face type of flavors. His are flavorful but very smooth and more on the subtle side. Yep, he's definitely a master.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Im trying to understand this , Dilution of what the EM crytals ? DO you use some other percent than the recomended 10% ? Or do you mean dilution of a finished bottle like 3% EM in the recipe ?

I was able to make malty Toffee 100% the same with the regular 10% EM . I do know why you need to make this juice in high VG only now though . VG flavoring huh lol . Let me know if you mind me sharing the recipe or not . I dont want to piss anyone off .

Str8, this is the DIY section and that is what we do here. If we start worrying about vendors not wanting us to post our results we might as well not have this section. Do you think they haven't learned and taken from us here? I feel no allegiance if I'm the one that developed the recipe no matter how close it tastes to a vendor's. It would be different if someone stole their recipes, then I would be against posting them. Just start a new thread and call it something else. I wouldn't name it the same and maybe not reference it with the exact name a vendor uses. Most of the vendors started off here so there's the possibility they learned some of their mixes from us DIYers.

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
Str8, this is the DIY section and that is what we do here. If we start worrying about vendors not wanting us to post our results we might as well not have this section. Do you think they haven't learned and taken from us here? I feel no allegiance if I'm the one that developed the recipe no matter how close it tastes to a vendor's. It would be different if someone stole their recipes, then I would be against posting them. Just start a new thread and call it something else. I wouldn't name it the same and maybe not reference it with the exact name a vendor uses. Most of the vendors started off here so there's the possibility they learned some of their mixes from us DIYers.

Agreed. Besides Str8, you posted a recipe that was 99% the same as Ms. T's Strawberry Shortcake without hesitation...why post that one and not reveal this one? It's not like you're going to kill anyone's business. Don's a good guy, he's not gonna try to pull anything just because someone made something that tastes like his juice.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US

And he DID start this thread asking someone else to post a recipe....right? ;) No matter what it is, it's not going to be the same.

MOST vapors are never going to mix their own...they're happy to plop their money down and let someone else do it for them. I as a rule, don't buy pre made juice unless it's out of curiosity, and IF I like it (I rarely do) I'll come up with my own version. I'll never buy BWB Malty whatever, but if you post YOUR recipe (not someone else's, it's yours) and it sounds good to me, I might give it a shot :2c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread