Recommend a good small secondary device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Simple. Cheap. Effective. Thanks for the heads up! :thumb:

You're welcome! Glad you like it, too. Did you sign up for his newsletter, so you'll know when he runs his Clearance stuff at 50% off the already low prices? In case you want more when they're just $3.99? :thumbs:

Reactions: stols001

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
You're welcome! Glad you like it, too. Did you sign up for his newsletter, so you'll know when he runs his Clearance stuff at 50% off the already low prices? In case you want more when they're just $3.99? :thumbs:
But of course!

I've bought stuff there before, but it was years ago.

Electro108

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2016
The icare solo arrived today. I'm still tinkering with it. I found it a bit too loose and it seemed to spit a lot. I shoved cotton on the air inlet channels and much prefer the tighter draw. I feel like it is spitting less and somehow is producing more vapor, likely because of the now slower/longer draw time.

Electro108

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2016
This was what I did.

Attachments

• IMG_3081.JPG
    IMG_3081.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 51

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
The icare solo arrived today. I'm still tinkering with it. I found it a bit too loose and it seemed to spit a lot. I shoved cotton on the air inlet channels and much prefer the tighter draw. I feel like it is spitting less and somehow is producing more vapor, likely because of the now slower/longer draw time.
If you take the coil apart, it will become obvious why it spits and gurgles. Compare it to a Endura T18/ T22 coil. All the basic Icare models use this same coil.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The Mi-One from SmokingVapor is super cool. It's tiny, has a built in 1100 mah battery and a good size built-in tank. I bought one to use out and about, etc, and I was surprised by how enjoyable the vape experience is. It's really good!
They got 1100mAh and a 3.5ml tank in something less than two inches square?
How in the heck did they do that? Did I convert wrong or something?

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
They got 1100mAh and a 3.5ml tank in something less than two inches square?
How in the heck did they do that? Did I convert wrong or something?

It's a pretty amazing device for stealth vapers. It is non-regulated so the power goes down as the battery dies but it lasts a really long time. I don't think it would last all day as my only device, though.

I bought it for my wife so I don't use it all the time .. but I'm really impressed with it and definitely going to pick up another one for myself. The vape experience with it is really surprisingly good.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
It's a pretty amazing device for stealth vapers. It is non-regulated so the power goes down as the battery dies but it lasts a really long time. I don't think it would last all day as my only device, though.

I bought it for my wife so I don't use it all the time .. but I'm really impressed with it and definitely going to pick up another one for myself. The vape experience with it is really surprisingly good.

Grimm Green did a review on the thing a while back and loved it. It reminds me of a box mod version of my Vaporesso Aurora. If I didn't already have one I'd be tempted to buy it as my stealth vape.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
What are you guys using that cf mod with?

Qh0QktP.jpg

Aspire Quad Flex Rebuildable Tank Atomizer at about 0.75 Ohms with a 2 ml supply going at 23.52 Watts (if it supplies the constant 4.2 Volts it promises and my app is correct) with wide open airflow option but a restricted drip tip. Since I bought that 4-in-1 Aspire kit for $20, and got this tube mod for free, and received free wire and cotton with the Coil Master V3 DIY Kit, I'm enjoying my (basically free) AIO. Reminds me of the original Innokin SVD but with a bit more power, better flavor, and a more convenient form factor.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
I bought a clone and put it on the CF Mod, already posted a pic with the glass tank in the tootle puffer thread. Here's the clone with the metal tank after I put a 1.10 Ohm coil in it:

npQ9Rtk.jpg

It feels very much like the original Innokin SVD in my hand. With a 1.10 Ohm coil on the constant 4.2 Volt supply I'm vaping at about 16 Watts.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I just got a version of the Vaporesso Drizzle and am liking it, which is unusual. Was looking for something a bit better than my old collection of single coil EVOD/mini Protank 2 pocket carry stuff. Went in Avail after seeing the MyJet marked down and walked out with their Avail Express X kit by Vaporesso. I like the tank in it better than my mini Nautilus but the battery does work well with the Nauty and is about the same size. It has good throat hit, cleaner but less flavor than the EVOD still good. I'm liking the short cigar vibe of the form factor and it's really small. A little fatter than old eGo stuff but much shorter. I'm using the 1.3 ohm ceramic head so far, the 1.4 is supposedly Clapton wire!

I did have to return the first one due to a sticking button and both rainbow colored ones we tried had the problem. The several others in the display case and the black one I ended up with were all fine. The instructions are not quite adequate. Pictures do not explain how the single top piece controls both airflow and opens for filling. There is a stop at the counterclockwise end of the airflow range that must be overcome to open it; you won't feel that when closing so when you do hit a stop twist back to re-open the airflow. Hold on to the bottom of the glass to keep the wrong things from unscrewing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread