Recommendation, MTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best MTL tank I've ever tried is the Kayfun Mini V3, but you want something with premade coils.
The nautilus family of atomizers are known for a quality MTL vape.
I've tried them all, and the Nautilus 2 is IMO the best, especially with the Triton Mini 1.8 ohm Clapton Coil.
It's small, so easy to conceal, and also comes in a kit with the matching Aspire Zelos mod.

QTR

MOUTH TO LUNG VAPERS
on Facebook

Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
The best MTL tank I've ever tried is the Kayfun Mini V3, but you want something with premade coils.
The Nautilus family of atomizers are known for a quality MTL vape.
I've tried them all, and the Nautilus 2 is IMO the best, especially with the Triton Mini 1.8 ohm Clapton Coil.
It's small, so easy to conceal, and also comes in a kit with the matching Aspire Zelos mod.

QTR

MOUTH TO LUNG VAPERS
on Facebook
I got the zelos kit yesterday, it's a good little kit :)

Reactions: bigbob2322

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
To say it's only 2500mah it really holds battery life for a day and a 1/2 to two days. I vape the 0.7 nautilus coils at 20 watts & I vape the 1.8 coils at 12 watts. Whilst I like the 0.7s I still think the 1.8 coil is more suited to my needs. I use them in my Nautilus mini and triton mini too.
I found a kabuki for £50.00 so will be getting that soon. I really like that it takes the Nautilus coils. For now though I'm very happy how the n2 performs :)

You say you only bought the mod, what tank/rda/rta etc... do you use with it??

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I've been thinking about getting the Triton mini to go along with my Nautilus mini, but I have been looking at the Ego one v2 as well. Mainly for the fact that it has a rebuildable coil. I've heard mixed reviews on the coils. That happens with every device though. Since you are a Nautilus coil fan, your review might have me leaning towards the Ego one v2 rebuildable option. Are the CLR coils easy to build & wick? Any negatives?
The cLR coils are the easiest to wick of any atomizer ever. Period. Easy to coil and you can even get pre-made coil kit from Totally Wicked (I did). The only negative I've seen is sometimes my coil doesn't make a good connection (shows open) and I adjusted the pin in the base. One coil had a fatter than normal oring at the bottom that prevented the center pin from making contact with the base pin, replacing the defective oring fixed that.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I was gonna get this but I'm going with the kayfun v3 mini, it's expensive but looks easy to build on and will suite my mtl needs.
The authentic Kayfun V3 Mini? Nice! I have 4 KFV3 mini clones and like them a lot. I use CLR coil tanks for convenience vaping and the KFs for weekend pleasure vaping. MTL all the way :D

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
The ego one is very cheap though so for the price I might pick one up. I want a dicode no6 box mod too but I'll have to save up, it's quite pricey. I'm just sick of getting cheap made mods that give up the ghost after a couple months. My most reliable mod is the coolfire iv with nautilus mini tank :) I just hope the aspire zelos I have will last as long!
An fingers crossed my newest alien will last, I had my silver one for 2 months an the screen doesn't even turn on now :(

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Im doing well with DL, but im still smoking. One reason, at work my DL setup is just too much vapor with a lot of people around. So, id like to try a MTL tank. Since I build coils now, ill get a Kayfun clone or similar, but right now I dont have a lot of time to mess with a new setup. Overtime is running full bore.

Can you recommend something that just works? Read a little about triton coils and multiple tanks that use those, but not sure thats the way to go. Suggestions appreciated. Thanks!

PS....ill be using it on a Pico, since thats what I use at work, which will limit it to 23mm at most. Thanks!

My favorite MTL RTA is the Digiflavor Siren. Digiflavor had discontinued them, but they're back! Digiflavor has just completed a new run of 4,000 Sirens -- 2,000 of the 25 mm and 2,00 We aren't sure how

√ Digiflavor Siren 22MM MTL GTA

The flavor is great, it's easy to wick and build. It's available at 3AVAPE now, but it will be available at many other retailers very soon. If you are interested, visit our thread.

Digiflavor Siren GTA

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I'm a 3 year Nautilus Mini vaper, turned to Triton Mini and Kabuki clones, all using Nautilus coils. Recently tried after watching the CLR coil thread for years, an Ego One V2 with a CLR coil. Hands down, I love this setup over the Nautilus coils for MTL with great flavor and a coil I can rebuild easily. :)

I agree about all of your recommendations, but I especially love the EGO One Mega V2 and the glorious 1.0 ohm CLR coils. They provide good flavor, no leaks and it's pretty much plug and play! Easy and good!

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
My favorite MTL RTA is the Digiflavor Siren. Digiflavor had discontinued them, but they're back! Digiflavor has just completed a new run of 4,000 Sirens -- 2,000 of the 25 mm and 2,00 We aren't sure how

√ Digiflavor Siren 22MM MTL GTA

The flavor is great, it's easy to wick and build. It's available at 3AVAPE now, but it will be available at many other retailers very soon. If you are interested, visit our thread.

Digiflavor Siren GTA
I'm after an easy rta, I was gonna go with the kayfun v3 mini and I'm getting the ego for the price but I will also consider this :)

Reactions: David Wolf

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I'm new to rtas, not used one yet. What's the price like? :)

At 3AVAPE, the SS ones are selling for $25. Some retailers charge a little more for the black ones, however. During the previous runs of Sirens, they sold for a little more -- usually $26.95 - $36.95, so being able to pick them up for $25 is a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread