• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Red Vapor, new Glendale storefront

Status
Not open for further replies.

surreal

Sep 14, 2012
Glendale, AZ
I visited the new Red Vapor last night at 5036 W. Olive, to the right of Safeway. I like having a good shop right next to my main grocery store.

It's family-run and are making it a point to have competitive, non-gouging prices. I bought a box of Kanger coils and a drip tip last night and plan to stop in today and sample some of the flavors. They have an aluminum pipe mod (several colors) that I have an irrational urge to own. :vapor:

Since I'm here... I can't help but notice that VIP seems to be a ghost town. Did everyone defect to Facebook for their vaping chat needs?

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
It certainly seems that way. Not sure what happened to Hellen, but the facebook group has been the most active for a long time now, and she was the one that kept the ECF group apprised of meet dates and news from over there. AZVitesse has been running the central meets lately and doing a great job, so the club is still active - just not so much on ECF any more.

For what it's worth, the reddit side of the club isn't very active either. I put up this request for a facebook liaison in the hopes that we can at least keep that arm of the organization informed, as I have no facebook account and VIP is closed to the public there.

In short: facebook is apparently the place to be.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
I try to pop in here once a week to see if anything is going on. For the most part I've kinda alienated myself from both the VIP and "*AHEM*" (won't say it) groups. To many politics and *buggles play to blurt out word* in the scene atm. Generally you'll find me at either This Old Vape Shop, Hi-Tec (most days during the afternoon), Zikwid on most Sundays (Glendale), ....-Out (Glendale), Evo Vapes most evenings (New Shop at 59th and Peoria, in the Western Dental and T-Mobile parking lot), or Vanity Vapes on 67th and Cactus behind *Ahem* Extreme Vapour =)

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
All I know is a few of the larger shop vendors, reps from both groups, and some others met together and set up some ground rules about conduct and such. One important one, no vendors posting sales and such on the front pages of the facebook groups. Won't know more detail until I talk to a couple people at my local haunts. Like you I don't use facebook, twitter, instagram, or reddit; forums like this is about the extent of my social media outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread