Register your GG serial number

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I know the old button will be liked by many but this newer low profile button will be much safer with that locking switch and now all GG mods with it will also be more pocket friendly as well. It will take some time for people to get use to this new look but it makes the GG look sleeker with this newly design button in my opinion and gives a whole new look that I like and adds safety features that are always a positive thing Imeo.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
its not safer than the existing one mwa. Maybe the existing is safer and more easy for use because you can lock and unlock it with one hand. Maybe the one on the video is more pocket friendly but you cant find it imediately with your hand and maybe you will be not able to push it with your palm like the existing button. But maybe I will do it in a totally different way.

darkmenace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2010
North West England
I'm 489 - Awesome device Imeo. Seriously best thing ever! I'd be putting my other devices in classifieds if any of them still worked.

This was a last-resort device for me. As nothing else would stay functional for more than a month and I was giving up, but my GGTS inspires confidence. Thanks again.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I'm 489 - Awesome device Imeo. Seriously best thing ever! I'd be putting my other devices in classifieds if any of them still worked.

This was a last-resort device for me. As nothing else would stay functional for more than a month and I was giving up, but my GGTS inspires confidence. Thanks again.

I feel really happy because you are satisfied dark my friend. You are right, GG will never stop working under any circumstance. If it does it then you will be able to fix it by yourself in 2 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread