Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
Last edited:

cinetrope

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Joshua Tree, CA
Every time I place a KP order I pick up a few of these. KP Long Barrel Unsealed Atomizer - Kidney Puncher I like the unsealed ones with a small sealed adapter. I can blow them out between flavor changes but if I accidentally over drip I won't make a mess of the Provari. No HR options, either 1.5 or 2.0 ohms. They work fine for me and are really inexpensive.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I'm actually thinking about a 306 because I LOVE to drip and am honestly having trouble finding 510 tips with a wider bore that doesn't require removing ever time I want to top-off. On the prowl for a tip whose inner diameter is wide, and uniform all-throughout.
I spent some time browsing through all the 510 stainless-steel driptips on Fasttech one day.
I was looking for exactly what you want, and wound up ordering three different ones.

I have not received them yet, but if you are interested in stainless-steel...
I will gladly come back here when I get them and let you know how it worked out.

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
I spent some time browsing through all the 510 stainless-steel driptips on Fasttech one day.
I was looking for exactly what you want, and wound up ordering three different ones.

I have not received them yet, but if you are interested in stainless-steel...
I will gladly come back here when I get them and let you know how it worked out.

Hells to the yeah! Just drop a bundle on some calculated guesses on Ebay, a cheaper option like that to order on the reg would be MOST EXCELLENT!

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
Wow, I need to go back several pages to catch up, but wanted to drop by and let you guys know that IKV is having a 35% off sale (code is HappyEaster). He's got the 801 series priced at 75 cents!

Nice. Gotta say, I have about 5 of those 801's and they will likely never leave the box. I just couldn't make them work for me, really weird taste to them, something just wasn't right. There's a reason for the deep discount on those I think.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Just saw this thread and seeing the mention of 801 has really brought back memories. I am surprised they are still sold. I would be interesting in picking some up and re-trying them. Kind of curious if I can bring some back to life that I have laying around in a one of my old school boxes.
I was almost an exclusive 801 user for probably over a year or more.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Just saw this thread and seeing the mention of 801 has really brought back memories. I am surprised they are still sold. I would be interesting in picking some up and re-trying them. Kind of curious if I can bring some back to life that I have laying around in a one of my old school boxes.
I was almost an exclusive 801 user for probably over a year or more.

I found a little pouch tonight that had an 801 in it. I must have had it in there to carry it in my purse.

So, I took a puff. Tastes like coconut. Mmmmm.

I never used 801s a lot because I was experimenting with so many things at that point. Have been thinking of selling them in the classies. But, who would buy something that outdated?!

That coconut was pretty good!

Skyway, you use school boxes to organize? Me too! They're the perfect size and stack so well.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
lol, actually I didn't mean School Boxes. I meant a box I keep my old school items in it.
I actually found an old 801 that was never used in my box. I decided to put some juice in it and found an old low profile 510 to 801 adapter and threw it on my Provari. Funny thing is it almost out performing my Nautilus. I might vape on it a bit today.
I recently got a Marquis and it is definitely a different kind of Vape. I am now carrying two devices with me, Dovpo at 30w for the Marquis and Provari for my mouth to lung vapes.

Reactions: Katdarling

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Oh, well. I still like my plastic school boxes in all different colors, stacked and neatly labeled.

The problem I had with the 801s had to do with the fact that I vastly prefer dripping over using the cartridges. The 801 atomizers mostly don't play well with manual batteries. It depends on which brand 801 atties I use. I bought a couple of manual 801 batteries. But, most of my 801 atties still won't fire on them.

An 801 on a Provari might perform well. But, it looks really, really strange.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I even bought the Janty stick so I could use my 801s as manual so I could safely drip without ruining the automatic batteries. But, most of my atties have a ring around the bottom and won't even fit into the Janty stick. (I got most of them on clearance at Totally Wicked.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread