RDA Replacement for Mutation X v4 that doesn't leak so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownbob06

Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Northwest OH
Title is pretty straightforward. I love my Mutation X v4, but it leaks so bad it already ruined one of my mods and Ixm afraid it will do the same to my kbox mini.

I don't use it for anything extreme. I build my coils around .4-.5 ohms total and vape at 40-50 watts. I only use it on occasion at home, usually I use my subtank mini.

One viable alternative I've found is the Wotofo Lush I believe. Does anybody have experience with it?

And yes, I realize I'm not the average rba user and I like my setup at relatively high ohms and low watts, but I like it :/

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I've never tried the Lush, but I do have several Wotofo Sapor RDAs. And I build and run them at about the same spot...0.5 ohms and 45 watts.

What first attracted me to the Sapor is the top airflow to prevent all leaking, but the atty performs very well for flavor and vapor production. You can find them for online for super cheap these days too! [emoji4]

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Reactions: brownbob06

brownbob06

Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Northwest OH
My Sapor V2 came in today so I've been using it for a while and I love it.

It's easy to build on, the well is super deep, and it's easy to refill with no worries of spillage or leakage if I just pull the top portion off. It's nice upgrade and for $25 I'm extremely happy.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: havok333

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
My Sapor V2 came in today so I've been using it for a while and I love it.

It's easy to build on, the well is super deep, and it's easy to refill with no worries of spillage or leakage if I just pull the top portion off. It's nice upgrade and for $25 I'm extremely happy.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Very nice, I haven't even tried a V2 Sapor yet but love the two post design!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread