• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Repost from general to Aust. Looking for quality liquid and hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

purrin

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Yes, ah my lips get very chapped from vaping. It didn't matter how much water i drank which ended up being like 4 litres per/day. I used about 10 different brands of he best lip balms largely to no effect. Now i was ordering stuff from China, from health cabin and others. First i ordered pg then i tried vg, vg had exactly the same effect.i have been thinking of ordering stuff from America in the hope that it is better quality. I was just about to try halocigs. Their vg/pg blends are proprietary. Has anyone had any luck with them?

I am wondering if the coconut water theory works. One oher thing we could do is set a timer between vapes to reduce our usage. I've also read theories about hot atty's, too short drip tips, nicotine levels eiher too high or too low and flavour allergies. The flavours i like are various coffee flavours tobaacco flavours, caramel...Anyway, it would be good to know what to order and where from based on all of that.

Has anyone got it right? Money isnt necessarily an object. But for example at halo you can purchase expedited shipping. Which is because i need it promptly, shipped to me here in Australia, where they so fR do not allow sales of it, oNly imports for personal use. Pleaze, help me wih this issue. As the chapped lips it ah means no i cannot vape and will have to find another way to get off the cigs. I definitely have to get off the cigs. Oh and also need new hardware, i proba ly need to be able to order the ecig and extra atomizers from he same store as the liquid, to cut down on postage. Thank You for your help. Sorry if ive repeated myself, but things tend to change. I grew realy interested in njoy but no they dont ship to Aust. Thank You for uour help.

Yes i want to try a 50/50 juice for the moment which might narrow he search a bit.

purrin, Yesterday at 11:16 AMEditReport

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread